First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Download .EXE Version
Download .RAR Version
Gamejolt Download
Itch.io Download

Español language version is now available!

Latest Version: 2.0.7
Currently, only the English setting is compatible with this update.

Synopsis:

Return to the digital world of Teh Stream with Twizted_Chick, a rebellious girl with dreams of someday hosting her own popular chatroom. Upon her first time visiting Teh Stream chat, Twizt is treated to a swift kick into reality. Noobsweeps, elitism, unfair banning... people can be so freakin' mean when hidden safely behind their computer screen! But rude people soon become the least of Twizt's problems, once she begins to learn the dark and ominous truth behind Teh Stream. Not to mention its elusive owner, ShadowLeggy; a notorious animator who may be holding the darkest truths of them all. Will Twizt be able to defend her newfound friends and the chatroom they've built together?

To learn about Teh Stream's origins, check out the first 3 chapters of Teh Stream Comic
You can also play the original story with the first instalment of the franchise: Teh Stream

This game is created with the RPG Maker VX Ace Engine. It features eight main areas to explore, and offers a variety of minigame mechanics along the way. Teh EXtream is populated with tons of new, unique characters all with their own personalities and interactions. Use your journal to always keep clued in on what to do next, and witness Teh Stream in a whole new light, seen from the perspective of an entirely different cast.

Total time averages to about 4 ~ 7 hours of gameplay. Download is 150 MB.

Features:

• RTP is not required, simply download & play
• Choose from English or Español upon start up
• Journal system to help with current objectives
• Proximity objects that glow when approached
• Multiple mini-game segments to give variety
• Custom art, animations, menu, & save screen
• Side-View battle system with TP power skills
• All-new interactive Movie and Audio playlists
• Up to seven hours of story-driven game play

Screenshots:

Credits & Information:

Teh Stream Website
Instruction Manual
Full List of Credits
Animated Trailer
Game / Tech DEMO

Contains strong language

This is my second complete game project, made on RPG Maker VX Ace. I've gotten some nice feedback from here in the past, and I hope this game is an enjoyable improvement from my first game, Teh Stream! That game was very niche, so with this one I tried to tackle from a different angle and make it more for a general audience (though it still has some niche parts to it). If anyone here has any feedback, advice, or critique, I'd be happy to hear it. And thank you to anyone that gives this a try!

Last edited:

Leggy

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Leggy

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Version 1.0.1 Update:
  • Various edits to spelling and grammatical errors

• Various fixes to minor musicals cues and events

• Possible game-freezing event in Streamside fixed

• Sewer alligator event has been slightly nerfed

• Accidental skippable battle in Raccoon revisit fixed
Download links are the same and provide the updated versions.
Old save files should still be compatible with the current version.

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Heya. I did part 2 yesterday evening and uploaded it today. Hope you enjoy it. I'll download the updated version now for the next video.

Leggy

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Heya. I did part 2 yesterday evening and uploaded it today. Hope you enjoy it. I'll download the updated version now for the next video.
Yo cool, I checked it out yesterday but had to head off to sleep right afterwards. I'm not sure exactly when you've downloaded it (if you have yet) but I realized in your video the Quickscan item didn't work like it was supposed to. I've now fixed that too, and the word error you caught in the conversation with Reece and Rod ("to" instead of "the"). So just in case you got the earlier download, you may wanna re-download it again, sorry if it's a pain!

Leggy

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Version 1.0.2 Update:
  • Word error in Teh Stream area is now corrected

• Quickscan item has been fixed to remove all malware

Leggy

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Version 1.0.3 Update:
  • Fixed a spelling error in the kitchen of Twizt's home

• Added extra information to the introductory Help Button

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Heya again. Not sure if you've seen, I uploaded part 3 yesterday:

And I just put up part 4 as well:

Leggy

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Heya again. Not sure if you've seen, I uploaded part 3 yesterday; And I just put up part 4 as well.
Oh okay, I haven't seen either yet but I'll check those out tomorrow! I just stopped by to do another update for the Spanish version. There's no other fixes yet though, so there's probably no reason for you to redownload it, unless you're in the mood for a fiesta.

Leggy

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Version 2.0.3 Update:

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
@Leggy Hope this is not biographical but your rounding up personalities is great.
@Matseb2611 If I was still a kid I would like you to read me bed stories! LOL Except for the F-bombs! :p

Last edited:

Leggy

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Leggy Hope this is not biographical but your rounding up personalities is great.
@Marquise* It is biographical in a sense, though it's been very heavily exaggerated and romanticized so that it'd be entertaining as a video game. Essentially, most of the characters are fictional, but loosely based on a wide variety of people I've met over the years. The over all plot as well is based on stuff that really happened - There was a point in time where I had some self-proclaimed "chatroom rivals" and...

Spoilers: Actually had an incident with a "hacker" who targeted our chatroom, and specifically a friend of ours. /end spoiler

But looking back and retelling it all is honestly a fun experience. Not to mention making myself the bad guy from a "haters" perspective was pretty entertaining to write too, 'cause I definitely wasn't perfect in the situation either. In any case, I'm glad you're getting a kick out of the characters!

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
@Leggy
*cybermental hugs* Nice to read! Kinda makes my peace with rather harsh mods reading it from you. (One thing I had to learn while busking as my character also. :3 ) And it kinda inspire me a wee bit since those last few years I ran on epic over epics bad lucks... :p It might be a good idea one day to... USE those experiences to romanticize them a bit in a game. It might exorcise the whole thing and do some alchemy to turn some bad into some good for everyone to enjoy and maybe, reflect upon!

Last edited:

Yaxicat

The rakshash of doom. DOOM I TELL YOU.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

Español language version is now available!
Old save files are still compatible with this update.

Synopsis:

Return to the digital world of Teh Stream with Twizted_Chick, a rebellious girl with dreams of someday hosting her own popular chatroom. Upon her first time visiting Teh Stream chat, Twizt is treated to a swift kick into reality. Noobsweeps, elitism, unfair banning... people can be so freakin' mean when hidden safely behind their computer screen! But rude people soon become the least of Twizt's problems, once she begins to learn the dark and ominous truth behind Teh Stream. Not to mention its elusive owner, ShadowLeggy; a notorious animator who may be holding the darkest truths of them all. Will Twizt be able to defend her newfound friends and the chatroom they've built together?

To learn about Teh Stream's origins, check out the first 3 chapters of Teh Stream Comic
You can also play the original story with the first instalment of the franchise: Teh Stream

This game is created with the RPG Maker VX Ace Engine. It features eight main areas to explore, and offers a variety of minigame mechanics along the way. Teh EXtream is populated with tons of new, unique characters all with their own personalities and interactions. Use your journal to always keep clued in on what to do next, and witness Teh Stream in a whole new light, seen from the perspective of an entirely different cast.

Total time averages to about 4 ~ 7 hours of gameplay. Download is 275 MB.

Features:

• RTP is not required, simply download & play
• Choose from English or Español upon start up
• Journal system to help with current objectives
• Proximity objects that glow when approached
• Multiple mini-game segments to give variety
• Custom art, animations, menu, & save screen
• Side-View battle system with TP power skills
• All-new interactive Movie and Audio playlists
• Up to seven hours of story-driven game play

Screenshots:

Credits & Information:

Teh Stream Website
Instruction Manual
Full List of Credits
Animated Trailer
Game / Tech DEMO

Contains strong language

This is my second complete game project, made on RPG Maker VX Ace. I've gotten some nice feedback from here in the past, and I hope this game is an enjoyable improvement from my first game, Teh Stream! That game was very niche, so with this one I tried to tackle from a different angle and make it more for a general audience (though it still has some niche parts to it). If anyone here has any feedback, advice, or critique, I'd be happy to hear it. And thank you to anyone that gives this a try!

Just finished the game! I had such a fun time with it's unique gameplay and colorful (language HA) and characters! As a youtuber and artist as well, I can relate to MOST of what happened here. It's so true it hurts ;w;. Though, It's such a good game and I'm glad you had the chance to make it! I didn't play Teh Stream yet but I might in the future. The gameplay was cool yet a bit redundant. Though the ending did give a bit of an opportunity to use different powers, I just felt like some of the endings of the fights needed a bit of reward, ya know? Other than that and the fact that Twizt can't run (Lol, alligator scared me that one time), I had an INCREDIBLEY fun time playing it with an engaging story and set of characters and plot! Plus, don't worry... I subscribed ;D
[I-it's not like I want you to see MY channel too, b-baka!] But totes, you're awesome for creating this wonderful and adorable piece of art. Love the beginning and the ending. <3

Leggy

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Marquise* That'd be awesome if you could create something from your experiences! It's a lot of fun, and there's definitely some reflecting to be had as well. It can be tricky writing and creating a game about yourself - I'm sure you've heard about the stigma of "self insert" characters and how they tend to be overpowered, or perfectly nice in every way. But writing experiences from someone else's point of view can really help with that! Even if you just do it as a writing exercise, it can help you to create a story about your own experiences without it seeming so one-sided. If you do end up going through with it, I wish you the best of luck, and have fun with it!

@Yaxicat I'm both glad and sad you can relate! Back when I experienced this stuff first-hand, I honestly felt completely alone on the matter. There weren't many legit artists in the community I was part of, so stuff like tracing, theft, and begging were rampant. Nowadays though, I've met so many other people who are understanding and experienced similar situations. So in the very least, I'm hoping these games and the experiences in them can show other artists they aren't alone, if such things are happening to them too. And that it's okay to stand up for yourself and your art!

Programming battles is probably my weakest area of making games. That's part of the reason I kept it limited to one character, as I'm awful at coming up with unique skillsets for multiple characters (even the little boss-rush near the end, I feel like their skills are so lacking). But it's something I'll try to improve on in the future! I also left out the run button because with the smooth-camera script I used, she'd basically outrun the screen and it didn't quite look right. If it's possible, I might look into changing that in future titles as well. And I'm definitely going to add some rewards to those last few battles. I think I just got too excited about finishing the game and forgot to add anything, so I'll be adding some in the next update.

But again, I'm happy you enjoyed this so much, and thank you for the feedback! And for subscribing too even, though you don't have to stay subscribed if the content isn't your thing. Plus it can take a few months to upload something, so if the wait time is too long to bother with, please don't feel pressured to stay subscribed or anything! But I'll take a peek at the sub list and see if I can find you, first. Thank you again!

Last edited:

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
@Leggy On my side, I wasn't thinking it would work at first when two years ago somebody told me that I should do a bedbug stomping game. I mean, it would have to be linear if stuck to reality, but it would be depressing. But seeing your take à la not being the game master of your game neither being the protagonist for it but use your experience around it even without camping the best role (seemingly) made me think. May be a break up à la 3rd person of many aspects and fears. It just inspired me and I can tell that @Matseb2611 loved it too and I trust his tastes as, so far he didn't had here so many narrative competition. So it kinda just made a click in my mind. BTW, I guess you also made your own graphics and they really add-on too since it kinda helps transition between reality and the stream.

Leggy

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Marquise* Ah, I say just make whatever game you want to make! But there's never any harm in diverging from 100% reality, you want to make a fun and playable game, not a literal autobiography. It's just appropriately changing some things to suit the medium is all, and you can always include a disclaimer at the beginning or end to make things more clear. I did do all the drawings and portraits myself! The sprite art and backgrounds were mostly free resources made by other people, though I did customize all of the sprites that have portraits accompanying them. Thank you!

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
@Leggy Woah... I forgot about that legal stuff of any resemblance with existing person XD True!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've developed a habit of thanking cleaning ladies for their work.
Sorry Aerith... I will abandon your shoes... :guffaw:
Spent a whole bunch of time today reworking the area in the video because someone said it was too illusory. So I reworked it so it changes less, moved the grass up to the same level as the player.... And found enough extra resources to make the grass moves when the player touches it. Also lots more water, because it looks amazing. I'll probably put up a short updated video later today.
I never noticed how NOISY birds can be in the morning..
The worst part of writing the thesis is getting to a point where it's nearly done and you feel like an 8th-grader could've written something on that level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stearen