Sheredyn

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Greetings. I have a little problem with teleporting that I don't know how to solve. I'll try to explain the best I can. (Also, I don't know if this is the right section, sorry If i'm wrong).

I have 3 maps, disposed from left to right. 1-2-3. Going to the right on 1 leads to 2, and going to the right on 2 leads to 3, and vice versa: going to the left on 3 leads to 2, and from 2 to 1. The problem is, when I go from 3 to 2, I spawn on 2 but then automaticly it teleports me to 1. This doesn't happens the other way around, when I come from 1 it doesn't leave to 3. And it also happens to me in other maps vertically (going up or down), not just horizontaly. And it also happens in just one direction, (when i go north y teleport two maps, but when I go south I pass them all). Summarily, when I have teleport events in front of each other, I suffer a double teleport event, but just in one direction. 

What can I do?
(And sorry for my poor english).

Fomar0153

Arkz
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Are you teleporting the player onto the same square as the teleport event?

The other thing is check was setting the events have i.e. player touch or event touch.

Sheredyn

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Is event touch (I think, I have it in Spanish), you have to be on the square to teleport but without pressing anything, the moment you enter the square the moment you teleport.. And no, the player don't appears on the same square of the teleport event. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Fomar0153

Arkz
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Perhaps you could either upload the project for me to look at or screenshot a working and a non working event. So that I can see more clearly why it's not working.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Does the word "research" imply that you're searching for something that had been found before?
So Dad broke the blinds two days ago and he finally decided to try to fix them. I doubt he'll do very well without some help. And I can't help him myself--I don't know how the stink to fix those blinds. My knowledge is just plushies, mascots, computers, animation, and video game design. And also, I've had to stop family and friends from downloading viruses too many times to count.
IlluminaughtyStore.jpg
:kaojoy:
Welcome to the Illuminaughty store.
Yes... they are "wearing Illuminati branded everything, reclining on huge Illuminati body pillows. Occasionally they'll "teehee" at each other and have pillow fights with Illuminati branded pillows full of hundred dollar bills."
BCj
Working on Escalia again, feels good. Have this overwhelming urge to map as well, but need to get some extra tiles commissioned first :D
Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuidadoDoyJuegos