Sheredyn

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Greetings. I have a little problem with teleporting that I don't know how to solve. I'll try to explain the best I can. (Also, I don't know if this is the right section, sorry If i'm wrong).

I have 3 maps, disposed from left to right. 1-2-3. Going to the right on 1 leads to 2, and going to the right on 2 leads to 3, and vice versa: going to the left on 3 leads to 2, and from 2 to 1. The problem is, when I go from 3 to 2, I spawn on 2 but then automaticly it teleports me to 1. This doesn't happens the other way around, when I come from 1 it doesn't leave to 3. And it also happens to me in other maps vertically (going up or down), not just horizontaly. And it also happens in just one direction, (when i go north y teleport two maps, but when I go south I pass them all). Summarily, when I have teleport events in front of each other, I suffer a double teleport event, but just in one direction. 

What can I do?
(And sorry for my poor english).

Fomar0153

Arkz
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Are you teleporting the player onto the same square as the teleport event?

The other thing is check was setting the events have i.e. player touch or event touch.

Sheredyn

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Is event touch (I think, I have it in Spanish), you have to be on the square to teleport but without pressing anything, the moment you enter the square the moment you teleport.. And no, the player don't appears on the same square of the teleport event. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Fomar0153

Arkz
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Perhaps you could either upload the project for me to look at or screenshot a working and a non working event. So that I can see more clearly why it's not working.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

having anxiety during all this virus stuff is the absolute worst. I'm the only one missing out on my friend's wedding in Sept. because I can't be in large groups of people anymore due to anxiety.
Well... I just spent most of the day making something I cant even use xD

Hero_1.png
The idea was to look at the original but at a medium distance.
In hindsight, I might as well have just edited the original lol... I didn't intend for it to end up so similar.
does anyone else feel tired after completing a sprite?
Fun fact: I always lower every tileset saturation (about 15%-25% of it) in my projects.
My today's performance in janitor work was so insane that my colleague suspected I was high on something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deparchator3000