Juanita Star

Witch of compilations.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
I’m trying to use both of this templates (angel wings, butterfly wings) with the mack templates down below.

Problem is, I'm terrible with Photoshop or spritting in general. Instead of the smooth transition of a walking or flying sprite, I get a sprite with a personalized earthquake. Not a pretty sight. I cant even get the walking sprites right.

I would love if someone could please add some wings to this template for me. Specially the male template. Or just organize in a way that anyone could just “paste” the template and work from there to create fast working charas.

Attachments

• Malefemalepublicbase.png
    Malefemalepublicbase.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Juanita Star

Witch of compilations.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
A little bump. Also, sorry for the miss.

Juanita Star

Witch of compilations.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Thank you so much! Works like a charm. You have no idea how long I was trying to do what you did. Except that you did what I was trying to do and more!

Do you think you could help me with the flying template? (The one that looks like he is flying, not the mack chara. Only the angel wings+male one).

Nevertheless, I'm very grateful! You’re a life saver.

ovate

tale
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
!$wing1.png !$wing2.png !$walk.png
image name requires an "!" and a "$" (example- !$wings) It's one character but 3x4 squares. | Edit- added walking

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Big Google Warning Today for chrome users - apparently some kind of security threat has happened and everyone is being advised to update their Chrome browser ASAP by going to settings and/or "About Google Chrome", to update their browser version to a new one just released.
Firefox pointed me to a little inspiration: https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/writers-maps

So, I shared. :D
To be released 2021/10/21
Now that I made this "What the MZ RTP is missing" spreadsheet it's itching me to fill some the gaps D:
Aaaaand I completely forgot about the RMMV Chicken Rave my brother decided to implement in a parody of my VERY FIRST UNFINISHED project. We could not escape the chicken rave... The chickens would block the ladder...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
majinludde