WhiteW

The Murderous Clown
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN/PT
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there a plugin that allows me to change the font for a short while in an event and change it back to default after?

I want it to be able to override the font in Galv's Message Styles.

Thank you.

inazumathelightning

The Pixel prince
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I think you can do that with yanfly's core engine.

WhiteW

The Murderous Clown
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN/PT
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think you can do that with yanfly's core engine.
I did not find anything related to font changing via plugin command in the documentation of that plugin.

I had the idea to create a copy of the plugin and rename Galv to Golv and command pop to pap and the result is that Golv is ignored. I'm not a js programmer so I'm not sure what to do here.

Still looking for a solution.

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Changing fonts is very difficult in MV, because MV loads only GameFont and actually even if you tell it to load other fonts as well (because it has a font loader defined in its' core scripts, which effectively disables other fonts). Yanfly has a plugin that allows you to load more fonts and its' message core allows you to use different fonts. But Galv's message plugin and Yanfly's message core are incompatible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

trying to wrap up the boat/ship/castaway tilesets with a great galleon - no promises
Mail from campus: we will have the lessons this semester not remote, if possible. All my my profs: Remote it is.
https://gyazo.com/5a19cfce090a2585b3c0fcb7c699b92c Just finished a stealth system, its not metal gear solid level though, maybe elder scrolls level, it just works.
I ain't dead btw, just trying to keep up with university :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrUnanamed