Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This is a direct Google translation of the Terms of Service page:
Terms of Service
About blog Blog name : Yurayura dot. Address : http://dotrpg.blog.fc2.com Banner address : http://blog-imgs-63.fc2.com/d/o/t/dotrpg/yurayura.png About administrator Name:Sex : Maleage: early twentiesHobbies: Games, reading and band activities. Instrument is responsible for the fourth string. Personality: It is basically an Akishi. ■ About the use of the material The dot picture published in this blog can be used as a material except a part. When using motif material, please use it in a form that adheres to the terms of use of the motif destination site. It is impossible to use on a direct link. Shareware use is OK. The genre of the work is also not limited. R18 Donkei. Usage report is unnecessary. I also do not force the link. ... but, if there is, I will cry and rejoice. When publishing the work to use, please write the name of the creator's name (dora) anywhere as it is anywhere. In addition, I would be happy if you could contact me when publishing work if possible. ■ Processing of materials Please freely process the material. Please also redistribute the processed material freely. ■ Request for materials

Biel1546

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This is a direct Google translation of the Terms of Service page:
I translated to my language, but it's confuse.
I can use this or not? You can tell me?

Holder

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
About administrator Name:Sex : Maleage: early twentiesHobbies: Games, reading and band activities. Instrument is responsible for the fourth string. Personality: It is basically an Akishi. ■
About the use of the material (i) The dot picture published in this blog can be used as a material except a part. When using motif material, please use it in a form that adheres to the terms of use of the motif destination site. It is impossible to use on a direct link. (ii)Shareware use is OK. The genre of the work is also not limited. R18 Donkei. Usage report is unnecessary. I also do not force the link. ... but, if there is, I will cry and rejoice. (iii) When publishing the work to use, please write the name of the creator's name (dora) anywhere as it is anywhere. In addition, I would be happy if you could contact me when publishing work if possible. ■ Processing of materials Please freely process the material. Please also redistribute the processed material freely. ■
Request for materials
i You can use it. try to link back to the site.
ii Shareware so no commercial use.
iii Credit dora
iv contact them when finished project

Hope that clears that up for you.

Biel1546

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
i You can use it. try to link back to the site.
ii Shareware so no commercial use.
iii Credit dora
iv contact them when finished project

Hope that clears that up for you.
So... I can use it, if i put the link of the site and credit her...?

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, but only in non-commercial projects.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Officially not a mod anymore. Thanks for the many years!
Thinking if i should post on the classifieds section...
Made another plugin showcase video! :kaojoy:
(Plugins and details inside the description of the YouTube video.) :LZScheeze:
Ami
Castle is my Biggest Fear :kaodes:. I just Managed make Part by Part (like the Entrance only),not the Entire Castle like in the RM Sample...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stout