Terms of Use for BasePack and CoverArt Characters?

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hey,

I now had finally the time to install MV and start looking through the additional resources. While the Essential Set had a very clear helpful EULA (thanks by the way), I can't find something similiar for the CoverArt Characters and the Base Resource pack.

Does anyone from the official team knows the terms of use for those two add-ons? Is it the same as for the essential set or something different?

Of course, I'm particular interested if sharing of edits made from those add-ons is okay or not. Either way is fine for me, but I just want to know. Thanks ^^ I also would like to know, if and whom should be credited, when we use said resources in a game etc.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
BasePack is basically the rest of the "RTP", so credit goes to Kadokawa.

I think Cover Art pack is also made by Kadokawa, but not 100% sure. However it is a dlc that's being sold so you can't share edits of it.

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
So, the BasePack is okay to use for edits and sharing the edits? But not the CoverArt pack? Do you mean it like that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"How dare you!" is probably the most overused reason to start conflict.
Another day of mostly mapping in Make a Game in RPG Maker MZ: Episode 7 starting now! We're making a mansion! Come watch live and join in on the chat!
Game=Forest, Feature=Tree. There's little worth in looking at a tree except in its relation to how it affects the feel of the forest.
Been a while, guys. Despite being in college now, I'm working on Season's Promise as often as I can.
Helping my sister make her game
I hope i can get some freckles for the generator soon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simonbelmont88