terms

Mato

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
i was looking at my dlc and found this

1. Copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights of FSM: Castle and Town Tiles (the "Product") are property of REFMAP (the "Creator") and third party allowed by the Creator. The product is published by Degica Co., LTD (the "Publisher").

I don't understand what this one means can someone explain it to me, please

2.2 You shall use the Product for game-creation and project-specific advertising media only (screenshots, videos).

does this one mean I am allowed to post a screenshot or use this stuff in videos I made?

2.3 Your game must include additional documentation that clearly indicates the use of the Resource Pack and the following copy: [Copyright](C) REFMAP

5. The Publisher will bear no responsibility for any issues and disputes between third parties, regardless of the content, that occur as a result of the creation, distribution, and release of the User's game by using the Product. ------------------------------------------------------------ Pack Creator: REFMAP Publisher

Ellie Jane

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (UK)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1. Refmap made and own the pack; Degica publish it. Basically you buy the right to use the pack, but they still own it.

2..2 Yes they specifically say you can use them in screenshots and videos, as long as it is in a project-specific form - so a screenshot of a game you are making with the resource, or a video of a game you are making with the resource.

2.3 You need to say somewhere in your game that the resource pack is copyright REFMAP basically, in the form they say there. This could be a simple notepad file with credits in.

5. If your game breaks, or someone plays your game and it breaks, Degica take no responsibility. So if you lost sales because their art broke your game, they take no responsibility. Just covering their backs.

So basically in fewer words:

- The art is owned by REFMAP and published by Degica
- You can use it in your game, and in screenshots and videos of that game
- You need to credit them somewhere
- If the game breaks it's not their fault

But don't take my wording as binding.

Mato

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Thank you very much

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Product Discussion and Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when you realize you lost time frankenstiening a sprite together, only to realize it already exited.
My first game is going to have the main character more or less create monsters as his party members.

Thanks to the plugin creators still producing content for MV, I might be able to give each of the monster members a personalized range of tactics during combat. I liked how the devs made it like that in FF6.
Stream will be live shortly! Tonight will be the PREMIERE of Killer 7 for the first half of the stream, and at half-stream, we will switch to a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Watching the launch, I felt a sort of detached excitement. Usually I'd think something like this would be extremely exciting. I'm fascinated by space exploration and am a big Sci-Fi fan. I guess it's just current events.
What did everyone else think about it?
Doing ep 1 of my RPG!
For those still craving more Konosuba madness
I'm new here, any tips welcome

Hope you fun! :LZSgrin: :LZSkiss:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hexcss