Terrax lighting: changing the radius of a numbered light source?

JLowther

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Unfortunately, Terrax is too busy to answer questions about the plugin and there's no other option for lighting that I can find for MV anywhere so I've no choice but to ask here.

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/terrax-lighting-system.49339/

As it stands, there's no plugin command to change the radius of a numbered light source. What I need to know is whether or not there's a means of doing this through JS commands before I create a massive, ugly event that will handle swapping the positions of events with different size light radii in order to simulate the effect of the radius changing.

If no one knows the plugin well enough to think of a way to do this, I understand, but this is going to be hours of eventing because the system I'm creating requires I set aside events that will perform certain functions based upon their event number.

If I cannot change the light radius of an event, it means I'll need to set aside twice the events for a particular type (switches that glow red but glow green when you activate them). Plus, the act of swapping them won't look pretty, either.

So thanks in advance if anyone can take a crack at this, but understand if not.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Spend $5,000 on a new gaming PC. Didn't expect it to be like 1 foot wide, 2 feet tall, and weigh like 100+ pounds. The heck did I get myself into?
If you are a fan of TRPGs like Fire Emblem, take a moment to help me by filling out this:

Camping inside a hidden cave.
LzSHByh.jpg
I don’t believe in astrology. I’m a Sagittarius and we’re skeptical.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiKKIkMori