Terrax Lighting system

Lucas_f

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
N/A
Well, english isn't my first language so it's a little hard to read all the messages you guys posted, idk if anyone is having the same issue, when i try to start the game with the plugin activated appears a TypeError "Cannot read property 'children' of undefined", does anyone know how to fix it?

Chef

yeet
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, english isn't my first language so it's a little hard to read all the messages you guys posted, idk if anyone is having the same issue, when i try to start the game with the plugin activated appears a TypeError "Cannot read property 'children' of undefined", does anyone know how to fix it?
Playtest the game. Press F8 when the error appears. Take a screenshot and give me a link to it.

Is this work for Orange Overlay?
just try it out

Lucas_f

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
N/A
i thought that maybe i should click on that red X and idk if you'll need it but here's another screenshot...

Chef

yeet
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Lucas_f turn MOG Treasure pop up off, see if that works. You could also try to change the priority by placing one of the plugins higher than the other in the pluginlist. Also playtest your game with terrax off and MOG on.

That red X shows the console btw, where any errors or plugin notes are written. That's what I needed the SS from indeed.

Lucas_f

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Lucas_f turn MOG Treasure pop up off, see if that works. You could also try to change the priority by placing one of the plugins higher than the other in the pluginlist. Also playtest your game with terrax off and MOG on.

That red X shows the console btw, where any errors or plugin notes are written. That's what I needed the SS from indeed.
thanks, it worked, but now i'm trying to create an event to turn off the MOG when i'm going to a place that will need the terrax but haven't found anything that works, do you have any idea of what to do? That's because they work solo but not together

Chef

yeet
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
thanks, it worked, but now i'm trying to create an event to turn off the MOG when i'm going to a place that will need the terrax but haven't found anything that works, do you have any idea of what to do? That's because they work solo but not together
So they don't work simustaneously when they're turned ON? Google for the RPG Maker MV script call list and all the way down there are some options for plugins.

But of you just want to turn the treasure pop-up effect off I'm pretty sure he/she/apache put a script call, plugin command or comment instruction in the explaination. MOG's stuff is in Spanish if I remember correctly, so just throw it in Google Translate if you can't make anything of the words.

Lucas_f

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
N/A
So they don't work simustaneously when they're turned ON? Google for the RPG Maker MV script call list and all the way down there are some options for plugins.

But of you just want to turn the treasure pop-up effect off I'm pretty sure he/she/apache put a script call, plugin command or comment instruction in the explaination. MOG's stuff is in Spanish if I remember correctly, so just throw it in Google Translate if you can't make anything of the words.
I'll try it, thanks bro

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Does anyone know where I can still get the demo at? It looks like the link is down from here. I know I had it a long time ago but it seems that I must have deleted it at some point.

tale

Volunteer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

Nanyu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
中文
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How can I just keep the lights on and not let the surroundings turn black? Thank you.

Chef

yeet
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How can I just keep the lights on and not let the surroundings turn black? Thank you.
You can't. But what you can do is make one very big light, and then accent lights on the things you want the extra light for. Terrax differentiates lights that aren't the same size.

Nanyu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
中文
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can't. But what you can do is make one very big light, and then accent lights on the things you want the extra light for. Terrax differentiates lights that aren't the same size.
Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The Google Play rating for one of my games finally rose above 4.0 after getting review-bombed from a $0 sale. Now the game's sales are doing much better when discounted, so that's nice.
I'm getting close to releasing a demo. Working on formatting my Games in Development post.
I always see a few people asking for C# in next engine and I always thought: Do I not know enough about that language to tell it will affect extensibility and customizability to the negative? Watching a video from SumRndmDde today I feel confirmed.
If you had some musical requests in line with me.. feel free to re post! Corona has killed me and have recently got my internet back <3
I'm now working on procedural generated World Maps for my own project.
Is there anyone who's interested in having this Plugin for his own game?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aedgonz