terrorchan

Literally a Gloop
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Yes, I take requests.

My style is cute, kinda silly, and sorta whimsical. I cannot mimic RTP styles, so please don't ask. Thanks.

Rules:

-If you request one for free, it is a community resource. You don't get exclusive rights unless you buy them. Contact me if you wish to do so.

-Free to use in commercial and noncommercial games.

-Feel free to edit all you like 

-Commercial games must credit me as Rebekah Flowers, noncommerical games can credit me as either Rebekah Flowers or simply terrorchan

Animated Battlers

Slime (I call him Gloop. He attacks by licking)

Spoiler

919qnyK.png

aBu7vdO.png
This one is special and gets a face to go along with it ^_^

Turnip Fairy - Not many animations for this one

k5FjkPy.png

Note: These battlers aren't flipped unlike most MV enemy battlers. I recommend a simple change to this script. The changes are made in this file for ease of use :)  if you use a different script, I will try to help you, but I may not be able to. The script does sorta conflict with Yanfly's battle core in a minor way. Animations aside from idle and the attacks won't show up and will just show the idle animation again. It's quite odd. 

Static Battlers 

If anyone wants these animated, request it. Otherwise, they will either be animated at slow rates or not at all

Swamp Bubble

YWBv1Y4.png

Jack-o-Lantern

ZBq0QxY.png

Cotton Candy Penguin Thing

ydRoVyH.png

Skeleton Floaty Fire Dude

fXxdjbt.png

Witch (There are issues with this one - with transparency- won't make an animation for her)

gMxf4aQ.png

Cowboy Tot

OwtCnX9.png

Old Stuff (not fun battlers)

I made a few things for my personal project and thought maybe somebody might like to use some of them! You don't have to bother crediting me, just be sure to credit Kadokawa (that's the person, right?)! 

Flaming Tin Can (Like the hobos have in movies and such)

Spoiler

FlamingTin_zps7xwdqdr2.png

Working TV ~ Works as a character sheet that will take a lot of events to set up, but it's much easier than I'm making it sound! Definitely not the best way it could've been done, so please edit if you wish!

Spoiler

NEWS_zpscsyrae4j.png

Or make your own! Overlay is optional but makes it look more TVish. I may do a computer one as well. Works the same way as the one I made, any RPG Maker user with standard know-how should be able to figure it out  :D

TV_zpsukxgprlc.png

Spoiler

Screenshot%206_zps5wekwfan.png

Ringlet Hair ~ I may or may not be making SV parts for this... I'm just so lazy :( Anyway, I ripped these from one of the default NPCs

Spoiler

Hair_zpsjqolyuob.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Halcy0n

Smoke and Mirrors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This stuff is great! Any chance we could get a template for the different pieces of the TV so we can add screens of our own?

terrorchan

Literally a Gloop
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This stuff is great! Any chance we could get a template for the different pieces of the TV so we can add screens of our own?
Sure thing! I also included the overlay I used if anyone wanted to use it :) check the original post for the update! If you have anymore questions or requests, I'll try my best to be of service~

terrorchan

Literally a Gloop
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
BUMP! Now offering enemy battlers! Be sure to check out my request page for free anime portraits, facesets, and character battlers :)

terrorchan

Literally a Gloop
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Decided to add static battlers since these are coming out real slow 

Real Slow

But they are kinda sloppy. I usually polish them when I make the animations. And I only animate the ones I like, I make tons of crappy ones. I'll post them anyway. Variety is the spice of life. 

Thinking about making themed packs

Water Creatures

Shadow Creatures

Fire Creatures

Ect. 

Idea

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Your work looks great but Photobucket is very aggressive. I literally can not download the pictures with Firefox. Dragging gives me a broken file and the url converts into an html link (never understood how that is possible).

Sometimes it somehow works, but most times it simply does not download in any way.

Edit: Okay, I found a solution. Still a strange site.

terrorchan

Literally a Gloop
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Your work looks great but Photobucket is very aggressive. I literally can not download the pictures with Firefox. Dragging gives me a broken file and the url converts into an html link (never understood how that is possible).

Sometimes it somehow works, but most times it simply does not download in any way.

Edit: Okay, I found a solution. Still a strange site.

Couldn't you just right click and save? How odd. I apologize >.<

And yeah I don't like photobucket, either. I don't use it anymore :)  

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
OMG! these are very cute-looking arts and battlers! I really like the colorful theme of it!! xDD

If I were to make an MV game, I would love to use some of these!! great job!! xDD

The mustache creature is my fav! <3

XGuarden

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Im sure I will found something to do with the blue one =:0)

Hyreal

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Very nice art and the tv idea is great :)

ThePreparator

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
They need not be RTP, they are great on their on regard!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Terribly depressed. Worst birthday I've had in years, no motivation to work on anything. Still no income. At least I've got my computer running again.
Doing RPG Maker News for 19th September 2021

Stream will be live with some Dark Souls 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I THINK I have a slightly better grasp on drawing my maps now... sorta. I still need to figure out how to draw a city of sorts. I've only got the abstract going so far.
One day, I'll not have this lingering cough and we'll have another make a game stream.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jcolesi10