TRADE Testers Needed for Retro Sci-Fi Game (Will Playtest Your Game in Exchange!)

Discussion in 'Project Recruitment' started by MechScapeZH, Jun 1, 2019.

1. MechScapeZH

MechScapeZH Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hello fellow RPG Creators!

I've been working on my game for over a year now, and it's been posted on these forums for a few months. It's in its second demo.

I'm about to begin working on my game's third chapter, but I'd really like to get some feedback before I do. I'm really new at game developing, and I know there's a lot that I have to improve.

The demo is very short (about an hour long) and your feedback would really be appreciated.

Here's a link to my thread in the Games in Development form. The link to the demo is there.

As an added note: I use a lot of special effects, and those with sensitive eyes have reported experiencing problems when viewing them. Although I have created a version of my game that removes these effects, problems have still been reported- I don't have sensitive eyes myself, so I can't really tell what I need to remove.

Anyone who gives feedback will be credited in my game.

Thank you in advance. :)

Canini likes this.
  2. MechScapeZH

MechScapeZH Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Of course, I'm willing to playtest your game in exchange as long as it's not too long or contains objectionable content.

(I thought this would be a given, but I suppose I should say it anyway. :))

3. Canini

Canini Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Swedish
    I would love to do a exchange. Your game seems interesting an I for one have waited for a game that utilizes old early playstation-like graphics for nostalgia. In return I would like for you to try out my [RSE event game]. Unfortunately they did not have time to go through the full game (understandable, they only had 30 min for each game and my game is about 45-60 minutes long).
    https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/rse-the-fishing-trip-of-byleif-verse-27.108205/

I am willing to do yours first of course. PM me if interested!