Not open for further replies.

kiddeath95

Lead Trainie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello! Welcome to my page! My service is free, for Game Testing Experience.

What I can do for:

• Whether your game is finished and needs a finalized testing, or if it's just at the beginning (Must at least be at the point to where I can test it), I will test the game.
  • Feedback! What was my thought of the game, the graphics, story line, etc. (Anything you want feedback)
  • If you can come up with anything that you think would be of benefit for me to test the game, then say so on your request.
  • Honesty, if I think the game needs better improvement or if it's actually really good, I will not hesitate to say so. (So taking criticism is a must before requesting)
  • If I leave, I will erase any files I have of the game. So there is no worrying about me keeping anything from your game, because it will be cleared from my system.

Expectations from you:

• A post on this thread, if you are going to send me a PM, then mention it in a post before doing so.
  • A link to a thread to your game, if you do not have one, then at least a demo is required.
  • Respect the fact that I’m helping testing your game, which means don’t try to start an argument or fight over what I had to say about the game.
  • Patience is a virtue! I am a college student, so schooling does take priority first. I will have at least 2-3 hours a day to play-test a game.
  • 2 requests for a game is necessary, but only if I have not read the first request. If I have, then please don’t re-request the same game.

Other Information:

• I prefer documentation when play-testing. If you use dropbox, that would work out a lot better.
  • I do have a dropbox, for those teams who are using dropbox for sharing files.
  • I have skype, and steam. I prefer to be contacted through my steam.

Grading Guide:

• Scenes (1-5) => How are the graphics in various scenes?
  • Characters (1-5) => Can I relate to them, does the characters have a special role to play?
  • Story (1-5) => Does the story get my attention?
  • Game Flow (1-5) => Do the scenes flow together?
  • Uniqueness (1-5) => Does the game seem different, or does is it like other games?
  • Dialogue (1-5) => Can I stay alive through the dialogue? Or do I get sleepy, and just want to click through it all.
  • Sound and Music (1-5) => Does the music seem right for the scene? Does it get annoying?
  • <Optional>Items, magic, etc (1-5) => If you wish for me to grade any of these as well, just say so.

Can obtain from 7-35 points, that’s without the optional stuff you wish for me to grade. If you wish for me to grade it differently, just say so.

Sorry, I have been really looking forward to doing this, but I just started another class and it has been taking up to much time to do that class. I will open this back up when I have more time do this!

Last edited by a moderator:

KeyToTruth12

Grammar Nazi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is this still open? I have a project that I want you to test. 

kiddeath95

Lead Trainie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yeah, It's still open. Just message me or post a link to the project.

KeyToTruth12

Grammar Nazi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
^ ah, okay. I'll message you tomorrow since this is past midnight xD.

kiddeath95

Lead Trainie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Wow, that's late. It's only 10 AM here. That's fine tho. What are you using to keep your files in?

Nanaki_Fan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello!

This is a really nice and great thing you are offering for free. I would like to take you up on it!

My game is called: "Lost Legend: Dawn of the Managate" - the thread/topic is here with pictures, updates, videos and plot outline. There is a download link to the demo via my google drive. I would love it if you could play through! Please be warned its not a short demo, set aside at least one and half to two and half hours.

If you are interested in playing it then note its designed like older style rpgs so random encounters, side view battle system. If you come across a hard boss then maybe level up or get better equipment ;) , one final tip for my game: search everywhere. I love hidden areas.

Feel free to post in the thread. I don't mind :)

Oh! In my thread I just posted an update about a new title screen. That is currently not available in the demo.

kiddeath95

Lead Trainie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello!

This is a really nice and great thing you are offering for free. I would like to take you up on it!

My game is called: "Lost Legend: Dawn of the Managate" - the thread/topic is here with pictures, updates, videos and plot outline. There is a download link to the demo via my google drive. I would love it if you could play through! Please be warned its not a short demo, set aside at least one and half to two and half hours.

If you are interested in playing it then note its designed like older style rpgs so random encounters, side view battle system. If you come across a hard boss then maybe level up or get better equipment ;) , one final tip for my game: search everywhere. I love hidden areas.

Feel free to post in the thread. I don't mind :)

Oh! In my thread I just posted an update about a new title screen. That is currently not available in the demo.
The game sounds really good! I will take a look at it.

Nanaki_Fan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The game sounds really good! I will take a look at it.

I hope it lives up to that.

Please note I am working on the grammar and spelling but please if you spot something make a note of who said it, where and the context i.e start of a fight, scene with X character or Y said this :D That stuff is really helpful :)

KeyToTruth12

Grammar Nazi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ah, sorry for the late reply. I'm in school now, so I'll get back to you later.

And to answer your questions, I live in Indonesia (read: Southeast Asia) and the time difference are insane.

I'm using Dropbox to store my files. Here's the link to my project: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/33560-earthquakes-the-first-signal/

Note that the OP is very oudated, as I haven't updated it since last year. But I've continued it and made big changes, so you'd want to wait for my new files. Or you can test my old demo there xD.

KeyToTruth12

Grammar Nazi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've finished rehauling the first chapter. I'll give you the link via PM when I get back from school.

Last edited by a moderator:

kiddeath95

Lead Trainie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sorry that it's been a bit for me to finish testing the games, been studying for a quiz this past week, I should be able to give you a report by this weekend of your games!

KeyToTruth12

Grammar Nazi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It's okay. We'll be waiting, or something.

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Weeeeelllll... Considering you're offering, I suppose.. Why not? This game is relatively long if you read the cutscenes and the like, but if you speedrun it by using the haste section, it will likely took you about 30-40 minutes at best. 

Link to Game Post: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/38106-eucratons-fallacies-and-dreams-demo-v002b-released/#entry451237

Feel free to leave any feedback on the post above if possible. And if I could give any additional recommendations for any additional critique you may want to see, I suppose you could try to recommend your preference for the characterizations of the characters or the puzzles for the dungeons since I noticed they seem monotone in terms of interaction into the world. While I may be able to change some of them depending on your feedback, a lot of the quirkiness and design stays relatively the same, so it shouldn't change all that much, I hope.

P.S: Also, I noticed a lot of mistakes in the boat sections of the game just recently. Ignore them as I would fix them in later installments. But if you wanted to point it out, I won't stop you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been playing through Skies of Arcadia again, and it really makes me wanna see someone try to implement how ship battles were done in the game into RPG Maker (or really just in general).
split.png
split view of both versions of the pocket city you traverse through. there's differences like areas only being accessible in one version of Autumn Bay. or events that only happen in one or the other.
theortically if there were a developer who spied on people's game playthroughs and changed things in real time to make it harder for them, what might be said game developer's motivation?
Hi everyone! Enjoying this nice long weekend. How are you all doing? :)
I just successfully tested having events check if specific actors are in a particular party slot and then changing image to match. This will let me make scenes take into account who is in the party at the time and arrange them accordingly - this is important since I'll have extra actors beyond current party. The script used is the same from MV and is compatible with my current core plugin setup in MZ. Thank goodness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yung_DemonxSlayer