Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English

I wrote this plugin because I test play the game a lot and there’s a lot of things like animations that are just way too time-consuming. Maybe it’s cool the first couple times but when you’ve seen it 100 or 1000 times it gets old fast.

But at the same time sometimes it’s not easy to just testplay only the specific parts that you want to test.

With this plugin, you can basically increase the speed of the game, which should help speed things up a bit.

Download

Links on my website: https://himeworks.com/2020/09/speed-hack/
Terms of use: https://himeworks.com/terms-of-use/

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I just found out I changed the way the plugin was used after I wrote the documentation.

This has been fixed in v1.1

I also added a plugin command so you don't need to remember script calls, although the script call is still available

speedHack1.jpg

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As always you are amazing at creating plugins. That is great for play testing for sure. Your plugins and your abilities are inspiring me to give you an idea that really similar enough you might can implement it.
Do you think about the control battle speed plugin? I see it is popular in the mobile games. Let me explain in more detail, in the battle scene, there is a button which increments the battle speed. For examples, first click ×2 speed, second click is x4 speed, and the third times is return to normal speed. Thank you for listening to me and talking with me.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

just destroyed hours of work again. i don't know why I bother.
World Map for the inside of my main character's head. Every spot is an area that either occupies his thoughts or staples of everyone's "headspace"
How can I look up the components for a medieval bomb for my game without the FBI showing up at my door?
I don't think I can handle using the real SNES resolution of 512x448 because resizing absolutely every interface element I had on hand by painstaking trial & error/guess and check (is there any other way?) is KILLING me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KyoVsJs