dwiseman57

Merchant Prince Digital
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
See how the top of the text on "Restores" is missing below? I've noticed this in my project lately. I have quite a few plugins installed...
Before I go through one by one turning them off and on, anyone ever seen this before ? Is it something to do with "line height" somewhere? Maybe font size issues?

1595196269488.png

ScorchedGround

Blizzards most disappointed fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am no expert, but I had similar problems before and I believe that the cause of this is the line height of your text. If your line height is too high for the size of the textbox, the text may get cut off at the top or bottom.

If anyone here knows more about that, please correct me.

Frostorm

[]D[][]V[][]D aka "Staf00"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can change the window/text padding if you're using YEP_CoreEngine. That or maybe your borders are too thick (Window.png under img->system)

dwiseman57

Merchant Prince Digital
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Unfortunately, changing the "text padding" or "window padding" didn't solve it. It just moved the text closer to the edge of the surrounding window... It won't be the borders of my "window.png" file, since I've actually got it transparent (the screenshot uses background images)

Reducing the line height actually made it worse! More of the text was cut off. Almost as if the text was being moved "up" behind the invisible cut off...

Very odd!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A part of me wants to return back to the beginning and first two chapters and remake them with parallax map. But I have decided not to. Every chapter is just another step in the journey. No need to walk back unless I have to revise dialouge.
Hey guys! Good news!
I just released the Games from Brazil - Part 2 on my Youtube Channel! I am really happy that part 1 had 100 views and I hope more people will be interested to see the potencial of Brazilian Game Devs!
Effervesce Fallacy™ - Attract Mode (proto)
Almost to the finish line!... or the starting... since it's just the demo. :kaomad2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS