djDarkX

Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, I was wondering if someone is or can work on a plugin for MV that would format text (mostly for the alignment) like modernalgebra's Formatting from Ace.  You were able to center or even right align text in a message box and it really was a nice.  Since the other features of his script are already present in Yanfly's Message Core, I figured I'd ask about at least getting a plugin that can align text properly to the left, center or right.  Thanks for taking the time to read this request!

EDIT:

Adding screenshots to show what it would look like (at least for the text alignment) -

Spoiler

Last edited by a moderator:

djDarkX

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bumping this to bring attention to it since I think this is something many people might actually want.

djDarkX

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What a shame.  Guess no one wants to try to take a crack at this, even if it's just for one feature?  Well, bumping again.  Hoping someone will see this and be interested.  This will be the last time I bump before giving up.  I still really think this feature is a must-have for any RPG.  If you want to show items being acquired in a single row textbox (Yanfly's Message Core) with the text being centered or show sign text in the classic jRPG style, this is something that would help us achieve that.

Here's hoping!

djDarkX

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm bumping my topic again.  It's been several months and there's lots of plugins now and a bit more free-time.  Hoping someone might be interested in looking into this now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~
Finally scripting out the story after WAYYYYY too long of having 0 idea of how to approach said scripting.
2020 has started off pretty stressful for me, but no need to fear. I have my mood fixer:

Have you appreciated a Hedgehog today?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kujo1189