Morpheus

Jack-of-Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
So I made a script-free fishing event that looks like this. (It gives a potion as a test item only)
N9zLj6U

AEkRQ

However, any time a text box shows up after that is severely distorted or appears off screen.
What could be causing this? I suspect it has to do with looping in my event.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please configure Yanfly's message system correctly and don't use the variables configured for it for anything else.

Morpheus

Jack-of-Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Please configure Yanfly's message system correctly and don't use the variables configured for it for anything else.
Oh wow, I didn't even realize I had that script since I repeatedly use the same scripts on every game. Removing Yanflys message script fixed my problem. Thank you SO much.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It would have been better to just configure it correctly...

That script gives you the option to use variables for resizing and moving the message window, and you accidentally used one of the default configuration variables (ID 22) in your event.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Phone menu to replace main menu WIP:
It's been that long since I wrote a plugin, it took me 4 attempts to realize it's != rather than #. In a 40-line plugin, 20 of those lines being documentation!
Disk Check Plugin - Running on Linux:
RMMV-Game-Mint.png
workin on some graphics for my game. was originally planning on doing a cartoony style for the town but I might stick with this instead

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gabrielrafaelang