*not a native speaker, sorry for my English* # 1st Problem : Text on Android I just exported my game to android and it worked almost fine unless messages/text/font is not showing its whole character. The upper part is cut away. I already tried to change the font names and also its settings below the drop down menu. I tried looking for something in game's scripts but I couldn't find which one would work. Not sure if there's any thread about this problem yet. How it got cut out is like when you tried putting something which is bigger than its container in there so you have to cut the rest out. Ps, the game language is Thai. Wonder if there's anyway to expand the space for characters or atleast decrease its size to fit the space. # 2nd Problem : Gauge System with Variables not working I have another problem. Instead of creating new thread I'll put it together here. I make a system in my game which player will have to answer to the quiz and if correct, the stat gauge will increase, if not, it will not add any amount to the gauge. - For the gauge bar I made 8 png graphics from blank to full so I can turn each on and off depends on scores variables. - At first, I created a common event included condition branches like 'If variable x is equals to 1' then 'Show Picture Bar 1' until it reach Bar 8, then I just put this common event into the scene. - For the scores I use Add Variable when players got their answers correct. Here's the problem : When I tried it live on VN Maker, it works. But when I tried on the game itself, the bar stayed zero even if I got the answer correct. I also tried to tick that on, tick that off on that common event page too but the problem is still there. I must have done something wrong but I have no idea about it.