Alanood

Laziest creature ever
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello there. Forgive me for posting an another question thread :oops: but It's been only days since I got into VXA.

What happened is: I downloaded the HoloPad window skin from Skotty TV's thread, renamed it so it replaces the original one by deleting it.
tumblr_paoipcHGW81qju22qo1_540.png

As you see, the text is not appearing.
I thought the mistake was from the creator of the window skin, but nobody mentioned this problem occuring to them.

Anybody got an idea why this happens to me?

Last edited:

A-Moonless-Night

WINTER IS COMING
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I think the problem is because that window skin is for MV, so it's the wrong size.

TicklishWasabi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello there. Forgive me for posting an another question thread :oops: but It's been only days since I got into VXA.

What happened is: I downloaded the HoloPad window skin from Skotty TV's thread, renamed it so it replaces the original one by deleting it.
tumblr_paoipcHGW81qju22qo1_540.png

As you see, the text is not appearing.
I thought the mistake was from the creator of the window skin, but nobody mentioned this problem occuring to them.

Anybody got an idea why this happens to me?
After looking at the link, It's probably because it was created for rpg maker MV not, VXA very few scripts will work across Rpg maker versions w/o bugs. Unless the scriptor purposely made it so it does. I found a reddit post that seems to have a way for you to change your text box:
If you want it to be transparent like the one you demonstrate above, you can make one yourself by taking an image you want to use, putting it into an image editing program like photoshop, gimp, or krita. Deleting the white underlayer so you get the checkerboard layer instead which represents transparency. Then take an eraser with the opacity turned down and brush it over the parts you want to be see through. I hope this helped.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You'll need to resize the windowskin before it can work in VXA, and that will need manual corrections because no automatic resize can keep the structure completely intact.
You're better off looking for the older topics containing VXA-windowskins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

And today we got some insides maps from the town i posted last time.

Map044.png
Map045.png
Map046.png
Map047.png Map048.png Map049.png Map050.png
So a big bug that was on a glue trap at home is now magically not on the glue trap. This feeling of terror I'm experiencing could be a fun thing to put in my game project (not the IGMC one).
Hoping that Unite has a character generator with black hairs/lips and other features.. it is such a pain making characters without these...
Today is my dad's birthday! And he's still going strong in his retirement days!
Ooh a plugin for exactly what I was looking for... DEAD LINK. DEAD LINKS EVERYWHERE.. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alerin