Aesica

undefined
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
20 seconds ago i just found the worst, most hideous example of text sounds in the history of vidya. dont do this
While I normally like text sounds, yeah that is a perfect example of what not to do. Pass!

Tech

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Text is a substitute for sound. It has no reason to make its own sounds.

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Text is a substitute for sound. It has no reason to make its own sounds.
As someone who's struggling at listening, they're not substituting each other. They're complementing. I hate that most of the games seems to disable subtitles by default.

Although, it isn't relevant to text sounds.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've been working on some ABS team A.I. for 'A New Suburbia', and thought I'd share.

I'm generally quite please although the AI is a little grenade heavy right now :rolleyes: - Sneaking and stalking next! Please excuse the terrible map... it was just for ease of viewing!
Voting for the second round of the Map Madness Tournament is now live! Vote for your favorite in each matchup! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?forums/map-madness-2021-polls.187/
Just bought the Visustella All Waves bundle... Time to go IN!!
Oh, I was just confirmed I'll be doing small online classes during june - july, on one side I'm nervous and looking forward it, on the other one: I've became the very thing I swore to destroy. :kaodes:
Work starts today at 2pm. I hate jeans, but the dress code says I have to wear them... That's how I discovered I was a plus size. Shopping for my first pair of jeans.
Anyhow, I'll post a new video on TheDazzlingsAreBack as soon as I'm able to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Twin_A