- Mar 28, 2020
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
As I found no easy script for slowing or increasing text speed without depending upon other scripts, I ended up making a simple one. Idea was based on Krimer's script.
The script allows to change the default text speed of message boxes. The developer can set the default speed when the game loads for the first time (ie there is no configuration file). The user can change the speed in the options menu.
- Can set the default speed of text.
- Can change the name of the option in the menu.
- Can change the text of each individual speed.
- Speeds from slower to fast to instant text.
- Free for use in non-commercial projects.
- Free for use in commercial projects.
- Please provide credits to Zero_G.
- Krimer for base script.
- Most of option menu based on Yanfly - MessageSpeedOpt.
- v1.1 - Change speed options to customizable text.
- v1.0 - Initial Release.