Does the plugin use a variable, or just plugin commands? If it uses a variable, go into the plugin parameters and change it to a variable that you don't use anywhere. Then at the start of the game set the variable to however many rows you want. If it only uses plugin, commands, any time you change it to something other than the default, change it back again right after that message is shown.
Well in the parameter I didn't find any variable, only comands
That's all of the Plugin Comands
- Changes the Message Rows displayed to 6. If you are using continuous
Show Text events, this will continue displaying the following lines's
texts until it hits the row limit. Anything after that is cut off until
the next message starts to avoid accidental overlap.
- Changes the Message Window Width to 400 pixels. This will cut off any
words that are shown too far to the right so adjust accordingly!
- Enables wordwrapping. If a word extends past the window size, it will
automatically move onto the next line. Keep in mind, you will need to use
\br to perform line breaks.
- This disables wordwrapping. Line breaks will be automatic at points
where a new line is started in the editor.
- Enables Fast Forward key from working with messages.
- Disables Fast Forward key from working with messages.