Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
what you see is basically the difference between autotiling on and off.
Intentionally this can be done with shift-click mapping, and is needed for places where you want the effect.

However this should be stored in the mapfile, not in the tileset file.

So there are two different possibilities now:
1) the reconstructed tileset.json is different from the original one and you need to find out where the difference is and correct it.
2) the problem that corrupted the tileset.json also corrupted some maps, and you might have to re-do those maps to correct the effect.

WTCraft2003

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Figured out why its different depending on the maps. Turns out the one not working is outside_A2

The working one is using Inside_A3

WTCraft2003

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Found out the problem they where marked as tables.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.
I'm a bit perturbed that my two week project in a different engine is already shaping up to be far better than anything I've done in this one. It really calls into question my future plans. :kaoswt:

I guess I'll release whatever patches I made for Poppet Quest, then abandon it for my new project. I mean unless it somehow wins (I doubt it but hey sure). I'm not sure about And Remember Tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beanlad