Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
TF_BalloonEx.js 1.1.0.0
Tonbi@Tobishima-Factory

Introduction
Write the settings to each [Balloon ID] of the plug-in parameter "preset".
* You can edit the settings for dx, dy, loops, speed, waitTime.
* Summation of startPatterns, loopPatterns and endPatterns must under or equal 8.
* For details on the values to be set in parameter "preset", refer to the help text for entering each value.
Now, You execute [Display balloon icon] event command, The animation is played back with the settings according to [Balloon ID].
When combined with Triacontan's BalloonPlaySe.js, the sound can be played automatically, which is convenient.

Credits & Terms of Usage!
  • (c) Tonbi@Tobishima-Factory
  • Released under the MIT License.
Download
https://github.com/tonbijp/RPGMakerMV

How to Use

1. Set the plugin parameters 'preset'
2. Execute [Display balloon icon] command.

More information to see the plugin's help.

Sample images and settings

Credits & Terms of Usage!(for balloon images)
Free for commercial and non-Commercial use.
You must have legally owned an 'RPG Maker MV' license.
You must not distribute this material as it is.
You must use these materials for 'RPG Maker' series.
You can retouch these materials for use. and distribute with credit as follows.
You must credit 'Tonbi@Tobishima-Factory' and 'KADOKAWA CORPORATION'.

Balloon.pngBalloonTemp.png
BalloonA.pngBalloonTempA.png
BalloonB.pngBalloonTempB.png
BalloonC.pngBalloonTempC.png
NoBalloon.png

Code:
["{\"dx\":\"0\",\"dy\":\"0\",\"startPatterns\":\"0\",\"loopPatterns\":\"7\",\"endPatterns\":\"0\",\"loops\":\"1\",\"speed\":\"4\",\"waitTime\":\"24\"}","{\"dx\":\"0\",\"dy\":\"0\",\"startPatterns\":\"0\",\"loopPatterns\":\"8\",\"endPatterns\":\"0\",\"loops\":\"1\",\"speed\":\"4\",\"waitTime\":\"24\"}","{\"dx\":\"0\",\"dy\":\"0\",\"startPatterns\":\"0\",\"loopPatterns\":\"8\",\"endPatterns\":\"0\",\"loops\":\"2\",\"speed\":\"4\",\"waitTime\":\"12\"}","{\"dx\":\"0\",\"dy\":\"0\",\"startPatterns\":\"4\",\"loopPatterns\":\"4\",\"endPatterns\":\"0\",\"loops\":\"3\",\"speed\":\"8\",\"waitTime\":\"12\"}","{\"dx\":\"0\",\"dy\":\"0\",\"startPatterns\":\"1\",\"loopPatterns\":\"3\",\"endPatterns\":\"0\",\"loops\":\"4\",\"speed\":\"8\",\"waitTime\":\"12\"}","{\"dx\":\"0\",\"dy\":\"0\",\"startPatterns\":\"0\",\"loopPatterns\":\"8\",\"endPatterns\":\"0\",\"loops\":\"1\",\"speed\":\"8\",\"waitTime\":\"32\"}","{\"dx\":\"0\",\"dy\":\"0\",\"startPatterns\":\"1\",\"loopPatterns\":\"3\",\"endPatterns\":\"0\",\"loops\":\"3\",\"speed\":\"8\",\"waitTime\":\"0\"}","{\"dx\":\"0\",\"dy\":\"0\",\"startPatterns\":\"1\",\"loopPatterns\":\"3\",\"endPatterns\":\"0\",\"loops\":\"1\",\"speed\":\"12\",\"waitTime\":\"48\"}","{\"dx\":\"0\",\"dy\":\"0\",\"startPatterns\":\"2\",\"loopPatterns\":\"3\",\"endPatterns\":\"0\",\"loops\":\"2\",\"speed\":\"8\",\"waitTime\":\"12\"}","{\"dx\":\"0\",\"dy\":\"0\",\"startPatterns\":\"0\",\"loopPatterns\":\"6\",\"endPatterns\":\"0\",\"loops\":\"2\",\"speed\":\"10\",\"waitTime\":\"12\"}","{\"dx\":\"0\",\"dy\":\"0\",\"startPatterns\":\"2\",\"loopPatterns\":\"6\",\"endPatterns\":\"0\",\"loops\":\"0\",\"speed\":\"8\",\"waitTime\":\"12\"}","{\"dx\":\"15\",\"dy\":\"20\",\"startPatterns\":\"5\",\"loopPatterns\":\"3\",\"endPatterns\":\"0\",\"loops\":\"4\",\"speed\":\"8\",\"waitTime\":\"12\"}","{\"dx\":\"20\",\"dy\":\"0\",\"startPatterns\":\"3\",\"loopPatterns\":\"5\",\"endPatterns\":\"0\",\"loops\":\"0\",\"speed\":\"8\",\"waitTime\":\"12\"}","{\"dx\":\"0\",\"dy\":\"0\",\"startPatterns\":\"3\",\"loopPatterns\":\"5\",\"endPatterns\":\"0\",\"loops\":\"0\",\"speed\":\"8\",\"waitTime\":\"12\"}","{\"dx\":\"0\",\"dy\":\"0\",\"startPatterns\":\"2\",\"loopPatterns\":\"5\",\"endPatterns\":\"0\",\"loops\":\"4\",\"speed\":\"8\",\"waitTime\":\"12\"}","{\"dx\":\"0\",\"dy\":\"0\",\"startPatterns\":\"3\",\"loopPatterns\":\"3\",\"endPatterns\":\"1\",\"loops\":\"4\",\"speed\":\"8\",\"waitTime\":\"12\"}","{\"dx\":\"0\",\"dy\":\"0\",\"startPatterns\":\"2\",\"loopPatterns\":\"3\",\"endPatterns\":\"2\",\"loops\":\"4\",\"speed\":\"8\",\"waitTime\":\"0\"}","{\"dx\":\"20\",\"dy\":\"5\",\"startPatterns\":\"3\",\"loopPatterns\":\"2\",\"endPatterns\":\"3\",\"loops\":\"40\",\"speed\":\"8\",\"waitTime\":\"0\"}","{\"dx\":\"0\",\"dy\":\"40\",\"startPatterns\":\"5\",\"loopPatterns\":\"1\",\"endPatterns\":\"2\",\"loops\":\"5\",\"speed\":\"1\",\"waitTime\":\"0\"}","{\"dx\":\"0\",\"dy\":\"0\",\"startPatterns\":\"5\",\"loopPatterns\":\"0\",\"endPatterns\":\"0\",\"loops\":\"1\",\"speed\":\"60\",\"waitTime\":\"0\"}"]

History
[2020-02-28]1.1.0.0
  • You can use identifier like 'this' for [event ID]
  • You can use the name of the event for [event ID]
[2020-02-14]
  • Several balloon types added.
[2020-02-14] 1.0.0.0
  • Release!

Other plugins

Last edited:

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Love it! I was following that by twitter. Great work! ^^

Tonbi

The cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thank you!
Let's put an angel ring on your character!!

Code:
TF_SET_BALLOON -1 16

chinx

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great stuff!! It makes my game more interesting.

And now, I can say goodbye to parallel process events. Thank you!:hhappy:

Tonbi

The cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thank you! Have fun!

By the way, the reason why a thumbnail is specified but it is displayed large is probably because the file size is small (in bytes).

Tonbi

The cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Konnichiwa!
Version upped to 1.1.0.0!

* You can use this, player,follower0,follower1,follower2 instead of the number.
* And [name] of the event. (But can't use the name about like identifier of 'this', includes space, and number)

noaa

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello! I love the balloons you made but sadly I have no clue how to get them to work..I assumed like most things you just replace the file in the system folder. do you have a guide for this? preferably in english?

Tonbi

The cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I don't understand your problem.

How far have you been able to go?

1. Get a balloon picture.
  2. Put balloon picture into the system folder and replace Balloon.png
  3. Get a plugin that TF_BalloonEx.js
  4. Put TF_BalloonEx.js into the folder of js/plugins/
  5. Activate Plugin. By RPG Maker MV.
  6. Use plugin command.

Radlerdani

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
EDIT: Fixed the Problem :) Nice Plugin!

Last edited:

Dope

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I don't understand your problem.

How far have you been able to go?

1. Get a balloon picture.
  2. Put balloon picture into the system folder and replace Balloon.png
  3. Get a plugin that TF_BalloonEx.js
  4. Put TF_BalloonEx.js into the folder of js/plugins/
  5. Activate Plugin. By RPG Maker MV.
  6. Use plugin command.
I really like the balloons but how do you use plugin commands in the MZ version? I went to your GitHub and got the plugin from the MZ section, no plugin commands appear in the editor. Am I supposed to use scripts or something?

Edit: So I went on ahead and tried to use the plugin commands as scripts but I couldn't even load MZ into a game with this plugin in the list. I get an error "PluginManagerEX is not defined". This might be why no plugin commands appear in the editor. I don't know what the problem could be, I just downloaded the plugin and put it in the folder like most other plugins.

Attachments

• A2.png
    A2.png
    563.9 KB · Views: 3
  • A1.png
    A1.png
    173.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Time to open a new practice session.
I learned a lot about screwdrivers today while trying and failing to remove the hard drive from an old computer I intend to turn in for disposal. I really hate that there are so many different sizes of screws and none of my screwdrivers are the right size. This would make for an evil mini-game in a modern/futuristic RPG.
Should I make a new Twitter, or is it just this bad now? I didn't pay attention to it for like 3 years. And now my new posts have extremely low views compared to my old tweets. Or did I really get that much momentum from releasing my game and then drop it? :hswt:
Started moving house today. Putting everything in boxes. Listening to Mac DeMarco's new album. Feelin' groovy.
It's finally in a packageable state. You can play start to end, half-a-minute ordeal. I just need to fix some minor bugs and it's golden.
I'm so excited for this.
1675461673946.png
(please don't mind the windows overlay XD)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
new_boston_Gamemaker