wr41thx

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
TGH (It is an acronym, but as for what it means...that's up to the player.  I would love to hear what people's thoughts are on what it stands for.)

I made this short, strange horror/suspense game in about 2 days (though figuring out how to get everything to work as intended took a week or two of off and on again trial and error).  It's rather experimental in theme and execution.  The game is not glitched or bugged, but may seem that way at first with some of the strange things it does.

Going into the games mechanics and the story would spoil a LOT of how it works.

There are, depending on interpretation, at least 3 story lines going on in this game / experience, and parts of each are revealed depending on the choices you make in the game.  

The game has no graphical depictions of gore or violence, but it is implied.  There is one very minor sexual reference written in text.

it can be downloaded on either of these sites if you are interested.  

I know the attached images don't reveal much, but that's kind of the point for a project like this.

Please make sure to read the IMPORTANT README file in the folder before you play.

The game is first person and makes use of the FPLE Plugin by Masked.

http://gamejolt.com/games/tgh/186743

https://wr41thx.itch.io/tgh

tghtitle-uzugw6ht.png

tgh2-udg7rw8n.png

tgh1-zsyyxbbt.png

IamGilgamesh

Game Developer - Rapper
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I like where your head is at. So I'm gonna peep it.

wr41thx

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So...what did you see? :D

IamGilgamesh

Game Developer - Rapper
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
lol Twas golden! I don't wanna ruin it for the next person either!

Benja

Lead Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I loooove these type of horror games! Just played it, I got the mushroom ending!

The sound design is just so creepy!

Since I'm in the process of making one of these kind of games this is a huge inspiration!

The fps engine got a little bothersome at times, but I didn't really care too much!

I love hidden stories to, so this was also especially fun for me!

Story:  ★★★★☆

Eventing: ★★★☆☆

Combat: N/A

Writing: ★★★½

Scripts: ★★★★★

Overall: ★★★★☆

Edit: Gonna go for the other endings to find the rest of the story!

Last edited by a moderator:

wr41thx

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I loooove these type of horror games! Just played it, I got the mushroom ending!

The sound design is just so creepy!

Since I'm in the process of making one of these kind of games this is a huge inspiration!

The fps engine got a little bothersome at times, but I didn't really care too much!

I love hidden stories to, so this was also especially fun for me!

Story:  ★★★★☆

Eventing: ★★★☆☆

Combat: N/A

Writing: ★★★½

Scripts: ★★★★★

Overall: ★★★★☆

Edit: Gonna go for the other endings to find the rest of the story!

Thank you so much! :)   I'm thrilled you enjoyed it!  I used Masked awesome FPS engine for this.  I don't have the complete hang of it yet, so sorry if it was a bit rough! 

I'm reworking Nui Goes to Town right now to include some of these weird meta aspects. I'm incorporating passworded .rar files that can only be accessed via clues in the game.  It will lead to additional games within the main folder.  I have the final third to work on however, which is going to be the most challenging since I will need to produce more art and music / sound.  It might be a bit disturbing. 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I finally played Persona 4 to see what it's all about. I'm like wait...what the...this is JOJO!
Map025.png

The second settlement you'll visit in my newest game. The small village of Teytal.
sketch 4 an opening cinematic in my gameeee >:]
Untitled_Artwork_16.jpg
oh god how do I add pictures on here it keeps saying i need a link <--( suddenly forgot how technology works )
avery wip.png

"i have to work in like 5 hours ... let's start the main character's face set"
--me, an adult for the past 20 years

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeftaquitos