- Jul 27, 2014
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Biwy : Main script.
Nuki & Grim : Additional scripts.
Azell & TSFH & Audiomachine : Musics.
And for their moral support ([IMG]http://forum.eclipso.fr/images/smilies/41.gif[/IMG]) & their ideas : Ajisai, Kouett, Maè, Gelarto, Garruk, Kurofidy, fabY, Rose Noire, Medal, Mimiko, Olowynd, Numina's team and all the french communities.
Hi everyone [IMG]http://forum.eclipso.fr/images/smilies/60.gif[/IMG]
I introduce you to the TGS. It's a script project and I'm working on it for 4 years. It take a really long time because I had some problems IVL and because after 3 years of work, I have delete it to start again. This is why I call it "TGS 2.0". What kind of script project ? A huge tactical game system. Not the battle system alone, but a system which regroup all you need to do a tactical game easily. I've chosen to develop my TGS by following two principles : personalisation and facility. And this is why for now, everything you'll need to modify later is modifiable. And this is why there's a lot of script call or things like this. I want my script can be used by everybody, so I take every idea or opinion, because it has to be perfect! [IMG]http://forum.eclipso.fr/images/smilies/111.gif[/IMG]
Here's some videos
- Works on RPGMakerXP, RPG Maker VX and RPGMaker VXAce, without any patch.
- Works with the mouse.
- A complete new menu which don't replace the basic menu :
- A menu to configurate the battle, options menu
- A lot of script calls to let us change the player team or the characters, for example.
- There are also several commands (for all the coders who will make ADD-ONs, for example) to make your job easier.
- Several kind of battle. Real-time battle, turn by turn, with restrictions....
- Several kind of battle's graphics
- Vision zone and impact zone configurable
Soon a video and a new demo !
Currently, the scripts aren't available. Indeed, the development isn't finished and I've chosen to share them when they'll be ready to be shared. But, for now you can download the beta version.
(an english version is out, but only for VX. Soon for Ace)
THANKS FOR READING [IMG]http://forum.eclipso.fr/images/smilies/111.gif[/IMG]
Last edited by a moderator: