Ssozi

Ohyao !
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
You'll have to wait..sorry. I'm just really busy. Can't stop workin' on it.

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Biwy how progress the battle system : D ??

this was a while we don't hear about you!

Ssozi

Ohyao !
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Biwy how progress the battle system : D ??

this was a while we don't hear about you!
Yay, sorry. I started university so I didn't have enough time to post updates lately. I will soon, I worked on something cool btw. :3 

And thanks to show support, that encourages me a lot :D

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
so biwy! how going long time we don't had new any kind of news to bring?? 

(I guess you work on a hard part of the script for not be able to answer : 3!)

Ssozi

Ohyao !
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
I'm working yeah. I don't have a lot of time to, but I do. I'm currently working on my 2nd editor. It will allow you to edit your characters, skills, ennemies, and special actions. :D I can't share pics for now but I hope I'll be able to soon. :D  

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

..of the major old school series that began in the 80s- early 90s, I still haven't beaten 'a' Zelda game. Mario 64 was the first Mario I've beaten. I don't know if I should give that honor to Link to the Past or A Link Between Worlds(I currently own both). Well technically I've haven't beaten a Sonic either (Game Genie doesn't count =P).
headshot_headinfo.jpg
Time to add the "headshot" concept into the game so that people may actually aim at the heads when shooting zombies and get massive damage and armor-pen bonus as rewards. :kaojoy:
(The red area is just for visually debug purposes right now. But, it's possible that I will add something that displays the weak spots of enemies in the future.)
Worked on a cutscene skip domino effect using Maker Systems' script as the basis. Basically if I have a batch of cutscenes in a row on different maps, now when you skip one cutscene it will skip the entire set. No more spamming X to skip a scene every new map.

Oh and it will work regardless of where you do it from in the set. Convenient!
seems absolutely WILD to me now all the hundreds of hours of work I used to do in 2k(3) over a decade ago with a resolution of 320x240. that seems so insanely TINY now, seemed so normal at the time!
Playing Aroma Indosiar theme song.
Aroma is an Indonesian TV show about cooking. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cees