Thalzon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Today we've got some demons and some snakey things.

aberration_03.png
chimera_03.png
demon_04.png
demon_05.png
gorgon_01.png

Enjoy.

GodOfKnockers

Game Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
OMG yes! I've been looking for battlers like this! Thank you sir.

Rockwood

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Your work is sooo amazing! Please keep going like this, you sir are quite a genius at making these!

Moreover, as I remember you posting in this topic a very nice set of various elemental monsters, there's still the Thunder and Light ones to be missing... just in case you're lacking inspiration for next week. ;)

Last edited:

SquallStorm

Resident Persona 5 Hyper
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I don't often say this, but I would totally support you on *******. Your work is top tier.

Thalzon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Thanks guys! Here's the Thursday update, featuring some major players in the underworld army:

demon_07.png
demon_08.png
flayer_03.png
goblin_08.png
goblin_09.png
imp_04.png
imp_05.png
orc_09.png
slime_03.png
spider_05.png

Any similarities between these GENERIC GREEN IMPS and Square-Enix's tonberries are purely coincidental. Honest.

<.<

Enjoy.

Arithmetician

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Of course... the generic green imps won't be using Karma or Everybody's Grudge.

SquallStorm

Resident Persona 5 Hyper
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
That Mindflayer looks terrifying. I love it.
Also that kingly mustache on the generic green imp king is regal. :p

exnem

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I love that spider! and the tonbe, ehem... green imps

Rabosion

Retro Pixlr
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
Wow, I really like all those battlers. I guess the heroes shouldn't mess with these foes. Amazing work, @Thalzon !

Thalzon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Today we've got the last of the Underworld set! I'm gonna take a few weeks off to finish up a personal project before we move onto the next one. In the next set, we'll be going to the other end of the afterlife spectrum, the Celestial realm. Please look forward to it. For now, enjoy.

bird_12.png
cat_06.png
demon_09.png
ghost_10.png
reaper_01.png
reaper_01a.png
skull_05.png
statue_04.png

Arithmetician

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Nice job with the reapers and the four-armed monster!

And you've certainly earned a break.

Last edited:

Nathyn171

Adept at ineptitude
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looking through these amazing enemies, and something catches my eye...
ALL HAIL LORD HELIX! Please tell me you did it on purpose.

Rabosion

Retro Pixlr
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ok, I'm not scared, keep your cool,nobody is going to scare me.
*Looks at new battlers at night*
*Sound of Thunder*
*Faints*

Seriously , amazing work on the new battlers, @Thalzon!

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@slimmmeiske2: Yeah, you can edit them. If you make anything really neat from them be sure to share it here!

I needed an evil butler to match yours and Slimmeiske's Waiter sprite. It's a mix between your Gangster and RTP Preacher.

The_Butler.png

I don't know if it's really neat, but I figured I would share, haha. :p

Thalzon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
It's a day late, but I'm ready to get back on the wagon. This week is a little different. I have a set of "hero" characters. These guys are from my friends' Dungeons & Dragons campaign. Take a look:

hero_bard_01.png
Lyle Goodbarrel, halfling bard. Loves to sing, loves to talk, loves to shamelessly embellish our exploits to any who would listen. Something of the group leader, he tends to establish plans and get the rest of the group to begrudgingly follow through.
hero_mage_01.png
Irek, human sorcerer. Gained his power through an all-week bender he doesn't remember the details of. An alcoholic completely ignorant of social mores and prone to doing whatever idea pops into his head. Arson appears prominently and often on his rap sheet.
hero_archer_01.png
Varis, drow fighter. His peaceful drow village was torched for being a bunch of DINOs (Drow In Name Only), and now he wants revenge. Nice guy, if a bit of a gooder-than-thou nag. Doesn't like the reputation drow have among other people.
hero_paladin_01.png
Drell, half-orc paladin. My character! A dour, stubborn, no-fun broody type that clashes with the laissez-faire Irek. Wants to do good in his own way. Son of an orc warlord father, his greatest fear is growing up to be like him. Only guy with no ranged attacks.
hero_fighter_01.png
Reinhold, half-orc fighter/warlock. Boisterous, intimidating, and owns 4 big, smelly mastiffs. Sees Drell as a "brother" of sorts, but since making a pact with an Eldritch horror, for some reason Drell doesn't hold him in the best light. Firmly believes you can't spell slaughter without laughter.
hero_cleric_01.png
Dakul, half-elf cleric. A child of nature, loves nature, but is also very lazy. Loves liquor like Irek and tolerates his teasing (Irek calls him "Dorkul") in hopes of getting free drinks. Just wants all this cult nonsense over with so he can get back to doing nothing.
hero_rogue_01.png
Orrin, human rogue. An NPC Irek recruited by bringing back a bad guy's severed head. Wants to be cool and heroic, and somehow got the idea Drell is that. Tries to wield a heavy weapon in heavy armour and thus contributes almost nothing to every fight. Apparently has the highest INT in the group. Which is a little sad.

There's a .rar file with these guys in the first post. Or if you want shadowless versions, they'll be in "AA_NOSHADOW." Regular monster updates should resume next week. Enjoy.

JosephSeraph

White Mage
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
That's soooooo neat! <3 if you made them look to the camera they'd do amazing RMXP heroes as well!

Thalzon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
First week of the Celestial set is now on. Big surprise, we start with a bunch of angels!

angel_01.png
angel_02.png
angel_03.png
angel_04.png
angel_05.png
angel_06.png

We have Putti first, often described as "cherubs" though they aren't traditionally (Cherubim are one of the highest order of angel, very powerful, and very freaky).

Next we have Ishim, which... I took a few liberties with. Led by the archangel Sandalphon, they guide humans to build a heavenly kingdom on Earth.

Then comes the Mu'aqqibat, which are guardian angels in Islamic lore.

Then the next two are the 9th order of angels, which are referred to as... angels.

Essentially, all these are "regular" angels in the 9th order, just with different names and roles. Enjoy!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It does sometimes get a little embarrassing that I often come here to ask for help with something and seldom have anything to actually show for it. If there is one thing though I can commend myself for, it's for sticking with an idea I've been tinkering with for this long now and gradually making headways. Even though I've been reserved about my progress, I can say I'm farther now than where I initially started.
I'm gonna put my project on pause for a tiny bit so I can explore the engine outside of it... Winging it can only get you so far LMFAO
Have seen some of my favorite people here posting and helping others with questions today -- love to see it!
Haven't been on here actively in awhile, project is going strong my biggest issue is the STORY, i'm refining the plot and learning so much i decided to take a writers class to improve even more but the programming and functionality of the game is stepping up nicely!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anom