Thalzon's MV Battlers

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV Resources' started by Thalzon, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Thalzon

Thalzon Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Apologies for the later-than-usual update. Today we've got a couple more zombies and a nasty mimic.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Enjoy.

MMMm, slimmmeiske2, JiM83 and 9 others like this.
  2. Snakes

Snakes Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    As someone who's making a game centered around vampires, all these various undead types are perfect for my project. The coffin mimic is also a nice addition.

MMMm likes this.
  3. CallMeBatman

CallMeBatman Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Loving all of the zombies and vampires!

MMMm likes this.
  4. jonthefox

jonthefox Veteran Veteran

i love those zombies!

MMMm likes this.
  5. Pearl484

Pearl484 Sweetly Spiked Flower Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Your pieces are always either cute, creepy, or an odd combination of both. The sheer volume of your creations is impressive as well. I always look forward to your art. Thank you.

MMMm likes this.
  6. Thalzon

Thalzon Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Thursday update. We've got a few more cultists (dwarf cultists!), a skeleton, and a dark demon.

Next update should mark the completion of the graveyard set. I'll take a short hiatus afterwards to finish a personal project, and then start a new set after that. There's 3 options: Prehistoria, Steampunk, or Japanese as themes. I'd be interested to hear what people would like to see. Enjoy.

MMMm, M.I.A., JiM83 and 4 others like this.
  7. Nightblade50

Nightblade50 Developer of "Delta Origins" Veteran

First Language:
    English, French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    I would like to see Steampunk ^^

MMMm likes this.
  8. Snakes

Snakes Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    A little torn between steampunk and prehistoria, but I think I'll second steampunk.

MMMm likes this.
  9. Redeye

Redeye Chronicles Creator Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Steampunk. I NEED automatons akin to the Dwarven tech from Skyrim. :p

MMMm likes this.
  10. 22pepperjack

22pepperjack Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    personally im looking to add a japanese inspired asian themed area to my game, i would love the japanese theme! :D

MMMm likes this.
  11. slimmmeiske2

slimmmeiske2 Little Red Riding Hood Moderator

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    There were lots of cool battlers this theme. Thank you so much for all the great work!

I'd love to see what you cook up for Steampunk and the Japanese theme.

MMMm likes this.
  12. CallMeBatman

CallMeBatman Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I would LOVE to see your take on Prehistoria! All of this hype with Jurassic World has me itching to create a game with dinos and such!

MMMm likes this.
  13. Aoi Ninami

Aoi Ninami Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    I'd definitely be interested in seeing some Japanese-themed resources. I know that your resources are intended as side view, but enough of them are usable as front view to keep me checking here for more awesome resources to use :)

MMMm likes this.
  14. Linkerbell

Linkerbell bares fangs @ god Member

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Prehistoria would be awesome.

MMMm likes this.
  15. Thalzon

Thalzon Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    So it looks like Steampunk is the current frontrunner.

Anyway, these battlers mark the end of the Graveyard set for now. I'll be taking a brief break to finish up a personal project, and then I'll get started on that set.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Additionally, you can find the Graveyard set to download in its entirety in the first post, as wlel as the Grassland and Graveyard sets zipped together. They are also added to the master file. Enjoy!

16. Snakes

Snakes Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Closing out with excellent work. Getting vibes of Dr. Lugae and Barnabas from Final Fantasy IV with this coupling.

MMMm likes this.
  17. MMMm

MMMm Veteran Veteran

Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I vote Japanese. There's loads of obscure gods, demons and mythical creatures that have never been seen before in the community.

18. Thalzon

Thalzon Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Thursday update with the fruits of my personal project. Yet more DnD campaign characters!

[​IMG]
    Addis is a hill dwarf and bard. She's from a noble house on the decline, and ran from home to avoid inheriting the estate and all its problems. She's bubbly yet bossy, and is finding her title and prestige mean little outside her own home. Frustrated by N'decks' obliviousness and Zek's lack of common sense, but has a good rapport with Miles and Patches.

[​IMG]
    N'decks is a "human" cleric of the forge. Competent in battle and by all appearances human, she nonetheless does not grasp even the most basic of concepts, suggesting she is from another plane of existence. Otherwise rather laid-back, yet willing to help all the same if it means learning something new. Treats most of the party with ambivalence at best, but usually follows Addis around since she's the only one to attempt to explain anything to her.

[​IMG]
    Zekicot, or "Zek" for short, is a gabbra (rock humanoid) physician (homebrew class). He was a doctor's assistant for some years, and his own life's goal is to publish his own medical journals, and learn all he can about organic creatures. Bright but lacking in conventional wisdom, his curiosity can get him into trouble often. Sees the rest of the party as patients to experiment on.

[​IMG]
    Miles is a tiefling barbarian. Born to a noble house, he was shipped off to war as soon as he was of age. He spent some years in the military, bringing honour and prestige to his rather ungrateful family. Now he works as a mercenary, and there are rumours spreading fast that he died honourably in combat. It seems his family is trying to erase him by any means necessary. Friends with Addis, but increasingly frustrated by the antics of Yenpher and Zek.

[​IMG]
    "Patches" (real name: Patch of Bad Luck) is a tabaxi warlock and monster slayer. Aloof and wry, he sees himself as inherently better than the rest of the goofball party. That doesn't stop him from watching with bemusement and taking bets on who survives in ridiculous encounters. Would rather not be hampered by N'decks and finds Miles too uptight to be relied upon.

[​IMG]
    Yenpher, a halfling rogue. Claims to be evil, but seems more content with goofing off. He's definitely sneaky, and aims to steal as much as he can, but low inhibitions means he can be coerced into almost anything with little effort. Doesn't care for the bossy Addis or the stodgy Miles, but gets along well enough with Patches.

Next week we'll have some steampunk set started in on. Thanks for all your comments, it was close for Japanese! But steampunk won out because it got its "votes" faster.

JiM83, M.I.A., CallMeBatman and 3 others like this.
  19. Thalzon

Thalzon Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Thursday update starts off with some robots to kick off the Steampunk set. This set will be... mostly robots. But there'll be some human fighters later and other things like that.

Enjoy.

MMMm, Snakes, CallMeBatman and 2 others like this.
  20. Oberon

Oberon Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    These are just simply some of the coolest and most stunning little creative graphics I've seen in a while. WELL DONE!