Thalzon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Apologies for the later-than-usual update. Today we've got a couple more zombies and a nasty mimic.

mimic_04.png
mimic_05.png
undead_16.png
undead_17.png

Enjoy.

Snakes

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
As someone who's making a game centered around vampires, all these various undead types are perfect for my project. The coffin mimic is also a nice addition.

CallMeBatman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Loving all of the zombies and vampires!

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your pieces are always either cute, creepy, or an odd combination of both. The sheer volume of your creations is impressive as well. I always look forward to your art. Thank you.

Thalzon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Thursday update. We've got a few more cultists (dwarf cultists!), a skeleton, and a dark demon.

cultist_04.png
cultist_05.png
demon_16.png
skeleton_13.png

Next update should mark the completion of the graveyard set. I'll take a short hiatus afterwards to finish a personal project, and then start a new set after that. There's 3 options: Prehistoria, Steampunk, or Japanese as themes. I'd be interested to hear what people would like to see. Enjoy.

Tamsyn548

️‍⚧️ Proudly trans! ️‍⚧️ (she/her)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I would like to see Steampunk ^^

Snakes

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
A little torn between steampunk and prehistoria, but I think I'll second steampunk.

Redeye

Chronicles Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Steampunk. I NEED automatons akin to the Dwarven tech from Skyrim. :p

22pepperjack

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
personally im looking to add a japanese inspired asian themed area to my game, i would love the japanese theme! :D

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
There were lots of cool battlers this theme. Thank you so much for all the great work!

I'd love to see what you cook up for Steampunk and the Japanese theme.

CallMeBatman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I would LOVE to see your take on Prehistoria! All of this hype with Jurassic World has me itching to create a game with dinos and such!

Aoi Ninami

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'd definitely be interested in seeing some Japanese-themed resources. I know that your resources are intended as side view, but enough of them are usable as front view to keep me checking here for more awesome resources to use :)

Linkerbell

bares fangs @ god
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Prehistoria would be awesome.

Thalzon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
So it looks like Steampunk is the current frontrunner.

Anyway, these battlers mark the end of the Graveyard set for now. I'll be taking a brief break to finish up a personal project, and then I'll get started on that set.

golem_10.png
gravekeeper_01.png

Additionally, you can find the Graveyard set to download in its entirety in the first post, as wlel as the Grassland and Graveyard sets zipped together. They are also added to the master file. Enjoy!

Snakes

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Closing out with excellent work. Getting vibes of Dr. Lugae and Barnabas from Final Fantasy IV with this coupling.

MMMm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
I vote Japanese. There's loads of obscure gods, demons and mythical creatures that have never been seen before in the community.

Thalzon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Thursday update with the fruits of my personal project. Yet more DnD campaign characters!

hero_bard_03.png

Addis is a hill dwarf and bard. She's from a noble house on the decline, and ran from home to avoid inheriting the estate and all its problems. She's bubbly yet bossy, and is finding her title and prestige mean little outside her own home. Frustrated by N'decks' obliviousness and Zek's lack of common sense, but has a good rapport with Miles and Patches.

hero_cleric_03.png

N'decks is a "human" cleric of the forge. Competent in battle and by all appearances human, she nonetheless does not grasp even the most basic of concepts, suggesting she is from another plane of existence. Otherwise rather laid-back, yet willing to help all the same if it means learning something new. Treats most of the party with ambivalence at best, but usually follows Addis around since she's the only one to attempt to explain anything to her.

hero_cleric_04.png

Zekicot, or "Zek" for short, is a gabbra (rock humanoid) physician (homebrew class). He was a doctor's assistant for some years, and his own life's goal is to publish his own medical journals, and learn all he can about organic creatures. Bright but lacking in conventional wisdom, his curiosity can get him into trouble often. Sees the rest of the party as patients to experiment on.

hero_fighter_03.png

Miles is a tiefling barbarian. Born to a noble house, he was shipped off to war as soon as he was of age. He spent some years in the military, bringing honour and prestige to his rather ungrateful family. Now he works as a mercenary, and there are rumours spreading fast that he died honourably in combat. It seems his family is trying to erase him by any means necessary. Friends with Addis, but increasingly frustrated by the antics of Yenpher and Zek.

hero_mage_04.png

"Patches" (real name: Patch of Bad Luck) is a tabaxi warlock and monster slayer. Aloof and wry, he sees himself as inherently better than the rest of the goofball party. That doesn't stop him from watching with bemusement and taking bets on who survives in ridiculous encounters. Would rather not be hampered by N'decks and finds Miles too uptight to be relied upon.

hero_rogue_04.png

Yenpher, a halfling rogue. Claims to be evil, but seems more content with goofing off. He's definitely sneaky, and aims to steal as much as he can, but low inhibitions means he can be coerced into almost anything with little effort. Doesn't care for the bossy Addis or the stodgy Miles, but gets along well enough with Patches.

Next week we'll have some steampunk set started in on. Thanks for all your comments, it was close for Japanese! But steampunk won out because it got its "votes" faster.

Oberon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are just simply some of the coolest and most stunning little creative graphics I've seen in a while. WELL DONE!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Dog saliva is an antiseptic.
NghNgE9.gif
Oh man. IGMC's finally back. I really want to participate, but I'm not sure if I have the time.
It is DC's turn to be celebrating her leveling up and starts her 20th year. We were many to think she wouldn't live that long. Starts your cats motors and make 'em purr!
why_hello_mira.jpg

I made myself a cult leader, and a concept scene for him as well. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ken_Brightblade