Benny Jackdaw

Ratty!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I do like what you been doing. I kind of wish some of my favorite older enemies got some RPG Maker MV revamps. I'd State some, but I don't think you are taking requests. On another note, how often do you update the first page sprite packs?

22pepperjack

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
If I’m right updates to the main page packs occur at the end of each set, so the graveyard pack should be added to the main packs now, while the steampunk set hasnt since it’s still in progress.

Last edited:

Thalzon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
22pepperjack is correct. When the Steampunk set is complete, there will be a full .rar file in the first post of it, and it will be added to the master packs as well.

Apologies for missing last week. Work was murder. But that means a larger update this week. More robots, many of the animal variety.

mechanoid_01.png
mechanoid_02.png
mechanoid_03.png
mechanoid_04.png
mechanoid_05.png
mechanoid_06.png
mechanoid_07.png
robot_05.png
robot_06.png
robot_07.png

Enjoy.

22pepperjack

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
not sure what the other thing is, but despite the obvious pun, the hammer headed shark looks amazing! and with the added plus of being punny, its totally going in somewhere XD

MMMm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
The light bulb robot is activated by clapping or loud noises. It follows you around in your house so you save on electricity.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@22pepperjack : I used their VXAce version of that first battler actually in my game, it's one of the strange monsters that are left behind in the city after an evil villain was defeated 30 years ago.

MMMm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
My favorite thing about this latest batch of robots is that there are some odd ones who have no obvious purpose.

What does the four legged one with the two grasping arms do? Is it a trash disposal bot? A vacuum bot? Perhaps the bot next to it uses a tesla coil style lightning attack.

It's super cool that you made the bot on the far right transform, too. At first you see no way that it could be a threat, but then it unveils its secret, hidden weapons.

That last one with the flower hat is a national treasure. What a precious, happy robot.

lock60

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Super cool !
Is it possible to recolor one of your creation ?

With blond hairs and red red tunique ?
THx :)

Snakes

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Super cool !
Is it possible to recolor one of your creation ?

With blond hairs and red red tunique ?
THx :)
I could do that if Thalzon will allow it.

Snakes

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Okay then, I will do that. Tomorrow, though. Lol.

Snakes

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It was a little trickier than I thought getting around the edges of the robe with the gold trim, and I'm not as experienced as I'd like to be, but I did my best.
0kyWSkX

EXpFdqo

Attachments

• mage_07b.png
    mage_07b.png
    42 KB · Views: 46

Mystic_Enigma

A scattered memory, hoping to be recalled...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Did anyone tell you how insane and incredible your work is? If so, I hope you don't mind saying it again!

Seriously, you are a master!:kaojoy:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_6_28_2022_3_2_40.png

There's 7 main areas in the game that are all connected. This train get's you from an underground lab to the center of someone's subconscious. inside the train you can talk to some of the passengers. but going to the top of it, there's battles.
Speedrunning all character portraits just so they all have the same quality. Not sure if this was a good idea, but now I'm almost done.
We now have a gameplay video!
DrBuni wrote on Akiritas's profile.
That is a cute Link picture, reminds me of the Samurai Jack artstyle.
I had an idea on how to get my encounters to leash after chasing the player for a little bit. After going down the Javascript rabbit hole, I realized I could do it in a regular movement route. Derp!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rybaspi