Zealraid

Pixel Researcher
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thursday update brings us yet more robots.

mechanoid_18.png
robot_12.png
robot_13.png

Particularly satisfied with that last one. Enjoy.

Perfect match for existing Battler, Thanks for sharing :)

Snakes

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Robot Chicken

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I cant for the life of me, find 'slime_01' - is it purposely removed or something? :'(

BTW, These battlers are really really nice. Some of them are a tad too small to use, which is unfortunate, cause I seem to like all the smaller ones the best :p

Working on a project that uses these atm, will pm you with details when its further along. :)

Thalzon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I haven't exactly been keeping to my weekly schedule lately, have I?

Slime _01 is definitely in the forest set. It hasn't been edited or changed for a while.

Anyway, this week might explain what took so long. Humans! They take a lot longer than monsters usually. This time was certainly no exception.

mechanic_01.png
mechanic_02.png
mechanic_03.png
mechanic_04.png
technomancer_01.png
technomancer_02.png
technomancer_03.png

The Steampunk set is drawing to an end soon. I'll be taking a short breather to relax myself and prepare the next set. Enjoy.

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Yea I found it shortly after I had sent my message.

PS: Keep up the good work! :)

Redeye

Chronicles Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I think a massive robot boss would make for a fitting end to the pack. Maybe the Deus ex Machina? :p

Snakes

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Curious to see what the next set will be.

Thalzon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Thursday update on a Friday because it completely slipped my mind. Don't get too excited though. This set's going out with a whimper rather than a bang, with one small robot boy. I planned more, but the end results looked too sterile and modern. I'll come back around to this set someday for sure though, when I have more patience to draw a buttload of gears.
robot_15.png

It's Tiny Tin.

There's also a download link for the set in the first post, and the master file has also been updated. As I said earlier, I'll be taking a few weeks off to recharge and rework some of my sketches so they look more dynamic. For now, Enjoy.

Thalzon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
The month of October has passed, and I finally return with a Thursday update. Instead of a new set this time, I'm returning to old themes and making more for them. Naturally, that means starting back at Forest critters. I've also worked on a backlog so I should have a little something every week for the foreseeable future. Now, onto the battlers! Some new veggies, and a big bad wolf.

veggie_03.png
veggie_03a.png
veggie_03b.png
wolf_08.png
wolf_08a.png

Enjoy.

Benny Jackdaw

Ratty!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
This may sound like an odd request, but... Okay I know I've already established myself as having a thing for this kind of thing, but in all honesty, I noticed that the bigger and more dense a monster I'm fighting is, the more satisfying it is for me to beat up. Like you have several bear monsters, but they're all quadrupeds, they are kinda small and kind of skinny. For some reason, I wouldn't mind seeing some bigger versions of enemies that are also more filled out. I'd say more like a large bear with a thick sumo wrestlers Anatomy complete with thick body and muscular arms rather than the characters from that stupid game I was making a little bit ago. I don't know if I'm describing what I'd like to see correctly but...

... in all seriousness, they are your images. I'm kind of just making a request, but you have every right to reject it. ... and I wouldn't blame you either.

I have to say I like the expression on your wolves. They look vicious.

Redeye

Chronicles Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Apparently those witches are exactly like the witches from Bayonetta because that hairdo looks like it's about to strangle me!

ABandit

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
Your battlers are fantastic! Thank you for sharing them :)

wazzy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Woow amazing art! Keep it up!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just tested latest update (Map transfers, Credits scene etc...) on MV (with RETRO) and everything thing seems to work as intended!
credits.png
Ugh, can't decide what to make next!
Recently got RPG Maker MZ. A bit slower with my current PC but I will be getting a new one soon.
evening progress; pretty happy where this is at so i'll take the rest of the night to myself =w=
5NJGyKY.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sograyish