Thalzon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
all right, More Humans to beat up.

taking a break?
Not really. I'm just a bit forgetful sometimes. But not today, as I actually update on time! A few statues, and some odd little tropical beasties. And another zombie.
EDIT: Fixed the moai filenames so they aren't duplicates of other files. Thanks, @jonthefox!

Last edited:

jonthefox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
i love the scorpions!! by the way, i think those statues have the same filenames as previous battlers. when i went to dl it into my folder of all your stuff, it prompted me to give the (1) at the end for them.

Thalzon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I forgot to update on Thursday again. Oh well, better late than later.

Today we have the last of the Tropical battler expansion: two more tribesmen, and the tropical god boss creature. We'll be starting on the Desert expansion next, but before that I'll be posting a few more hero figures in the coming weeks. Enjoy.

Popnfizzle

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I have a bunch of edits to your wonderful battlers. If you'd like I can post them here so people can use them since they are all your art. Let me know if that's ok. Or you can post them yourself (ill pm them to you if you prefer).

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Time for another Thursday update, folks. This time we've got more aquatic assaulters, and a nasty barrel mimic. Enjoy.

That looks so cool! Are you okay with me making a matching sprite and posting it in my thread?

Thalzon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
It's an update day today, but it's also something of a special day. Before we get to the battlers, I will announce here that I am opening myself up for commissions. Do you need a custom final boss, or rival warrior? A specific mob in mind? Or maybe you want something else, like face graphics for your heroes? Send me a PM and we'll sort something out! Details such as pricing, work method, and estimated turnaround will be posted in the first post of the thread.

Now, onto the content of this update. As many know, my friends and I play a fair bit of Dungeons & Dragons, and I like to design the players' characters. These are the characters from our latest adventure:

Aeringr, our life cleric. A historian who spent many a year in a stuffy old museum, he has taken to the adventuring life in the hopes of surpassing his shady rival.

Wildal, a halfling fighter from a backwoods village. He left home at an early age to sate his wanderlust. He tends to talk a big game but whether he can follow through or not is up to the dice rolls.

Trakas, an elven technician who specializes in traps and explosives. A stoic, logical sort who agreed to go with the party in the hopes of studying the ancient mechanisms that guard ruins.

Rorgand, a sorcerer of shadows. Hired by Aeringr as a mercenary. He dressed in occult stylings and doesn't say much, preferring to lie low. As an aside, I completely misinterpreted his character when designing this one. He might get a redraw.

Shortround is our rogue. A firbolg who failed in his druidic studies, he joined with a raiding party and fled his forest home. After getting wrapped up in a heist where he stole something extremely valuable, Wildal came to his rescue and helped him escape. He's kind of just along for the ride, thankful to not be chased by goons any more.

That's it for this week. Next time we've got a few more heroes to showcase, then after that it's onto the desert set expansion. And be sure to check out the first post soon, I'll have the information up there shortly. Enjoy!

Popnfizzle

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Here ya go Thalzon hope you and everyone enjoys. Obviously all credits go to Thalzon since they are just edits of his great work.

Skeleton Mage Rides Skeleton Dragon.png
Skeleton Mage on his Skeleton Dragon Steed

Skeleton Mage Rides Zombie Dragon.png
Skeleton Mage on his Zombie Dragon Steed

Skeleton Warlock Rides Skeleton Dragon.png
Skeleton Warlock on his Skeleton Dragon Steed

Skeleton Warlock Rides Zombie Dragon.png
Skeleton Warlock on his Zombie Dragon Steed

Enjoy and Ill post some more later. Keep up the awesome work Thalzon :)

Thalzon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Nice edits, Popnfizzle.

Thursday update this week is yet more DnD heroes. These ones are from two separate campaigns.

Roan Kettler is a grave cleric on a mission to save her beloved's soul from eternal torment. She is unerringly polite and direct, but exasperated with the looser morals of her comrades.

Gernardo is a simple farmer man, whose farm was razed by giants. Ever since then, he has sworn vengeance on giant-kind. He's a bit of a loose cannon and has no formal military training. He is not missing an eye.

Miredra is a thieving elf from parts unknown. Cunning and cruel, she has convinced the party she is a mere mercenary and tracker, but her motives are far more selfish than she lets on.

That's all one party. Now onto another.

Altiere is an old war hero, one of a band who ended a war and ousted a tyrannical emperor. That, however, was 500 years ago, and the world since then has not really been at peace. He sets out on a journey to find the reason behind dark machinations and waking nightmares.

Lost Highgrounds is, like many civilized goblins, a bit of an odd duck. Born to a strange union of goblin and dwarf, she nearly died at sea, but was saved by the flash of lightning revealing a shore not far from her. She joins Altiere after their caravan is raided and the two are locked away in a dungeon.

Duncan "Dunky" Dipper, a middle-aged lush and former master of the drunken fist. An absurd fellow who inexplicably cheats death over and over. His body is wracked with scars and wounds that tell many old stories. Though not on any particular quest, he gets wrapped up in Altiere's affairs before long.

Cygna is daughter to a tyrannical slaver, and when the party winds up in his slave pens, she conspires with them to help them escape. She seeks to put a stop to her father's mad ambitions.

That's all this week. Next week I may have something a little different. Enjoy.

Thalzon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Alright, we've got ourselves an update. The tropical set has been archived, so the pics won't display any more. I know I said a month ago that we'd start in on the desert battler expansion, but before that I've got a little something different.

Face graphics! I went back through the sets and touched them up for some close-ups. I hope you enjoy them. I'll be trying to keep up with the face sets as I make battlers from here on out. Next update for sure, we start on the new desert battlers. 'Til then.

EDIT: Oh, one more thing! I have a new set for sale in the store! Have you need of dinosaurs, cave men, and all manner of prehistoric creatures? Then this set is definitely for you.

It's even on sale for its opening debut. Please consider it, as it helps out immensely! Thanks!

Last edited:

Mystic_Enigma

I'm Your Ham!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Whoa my, thtat's alot of face graphics. Absolutely amazing!

thepsyche

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I'll definitely be grabbing your pack at some point. What wonderful news that you've opened yourself up to commissions! Keen to put that to use when there's a need!

Thalzon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Thursday update this week sees us start that desert battler expansion! Bit of a grab-bag to start, with a scarab fighter, a magic carpet, and the nefarious serpopard.

Also I'll be making a thread for commissions in the Classifieds section soon. The info will be there instead of here. For now, enjoy.

Arkaik

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey @Thalzon this new enemies have been added to Master File or another pack?
Btw, i reeeeally appreciated the Scarab Fighter! - it reminds me of a JoJo's Bizarre Adventures stand, somehow. Love your works!

Thalzon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
A new set or expansion's enemies are not added to the master pack until the set is complete.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

What kind of drinks does a bar populated entirely by monsters serve?
Ami
--- Cheating Part 2 ---

F.Healer: Ahh,This item really expensive!
F.Mage: What should we do?
Hero: Don't worry,i can use this (Activate 999999999G,Suddenly The Game Police Is Watching)
Game Police:Ehem!!! (I See You Gesture)
Hero: (Gulp)...Just...forget it...

Second bust is almost ready. I have to stop for now, but I wanted to show him off. Just have to do a handful of edits and the rest of his expressions will be done.
Kupotepo wrote on casper667's profile.
Thank you @casper667 for make many amazing plugins. Do you see right @hiddenone make the blogs about your plugins?
Does anyone know where the MZ PluginEditorDemo.js can be found? It might be called SampleCoreScript now. I'd like to see what changed from MV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TzionSheol