Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey @Thalzon
I want to ask how can I get previous battlers? I'm asking because older posts have no graphics. There is just an icon that says that there should be something, but it isn't.

Switz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi Thalzon,

Would you happen to have any original versions of any of your human characters? One or two of your more detailed ones would be fine just to get a good sense of your art style.

I assume you are making these at a much higher resolution. I want to use that to hire an artist to make us a set of Ninja characters needed for our game (Unless you would be interested for the commission of course, I mean...who doesn't need Ninja battlers in RPG Maker right??). PM me if you have the chance. Thank you~!

Jesse4

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French English
Primarily Uses
Have you ever thought of making MV characters/actors in your style? I would find it incredible!

Thalzon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I have, but I've got so many drawings in my backlog, I've been struggling to keep up just with my own creations. MV characters are kind of a distant second or third priority.

This week's update is a little odd. A cloud of sand (remember The Mummy?), a fish from Egyptian myth, and a bunch of heiroglyphs.

Enjoy.

BloodletterQ

Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I just find it astounding how you're doing all this for free. Very grateful for that, since generally it seems the focus is on the front view.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some pixel art! Feel free to drop by!

Can't believe I forgot to put an image of my drawing pad! It looks kinda like this, maybe I'll get a better pic tomorrow...
Backup tip: If you don't want to back up your whole project every day, at least back up everything *except* your Image and Audio folders, which you can do weekly/as needed/etc.
The final version of our game is already available both in English and Spanish! ^___^
Can't believe this day has finally come... T_T
Im so happy that Dead By Daylight is getting a Silent Hill chapter! Cant wait to play as pyramid head

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tauron7