Thalzon's MV Battlers

Thalzon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I basically went through the wikipedia list of myths and legends from around the world and drew a bunch of those. Some might end up getting that "esper" look.

Lionheart_84

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
I see. You did a good job.
But I admit, it would have been nice to see "your" Ifrit, a Shiva or a Diabolos. :LZYwink: :LZYwink: :LZYwink:

Thalzon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Thursday update this week sees some desert (ish) monsters of myth: The Sphinx (a gynosphinx, to be precise), and a creature from Greek mythology called Chrysaor, who was birthed from the remains of Medusa. And then a female thief. Can't have enough of those.

Enjoy.

KakonComp

Lucid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Ostinato
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You really beefed up those spinies with this last update.

Also in the old US, both Bison and Antelopes crossed the desert, so I wouldn't be surprised to see them meandering about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

grief... if MV didn't have certain plugins already, I think I'd upgrade to MZ. seeing like 10 MV plugins in 1 MZ one is hilariously convenient lol.
Have you already checkes out my mapping tutorial on the blog? I would love to hear your feedback and things you'd like to see in the future!

one of character for my upcoming game idk how to design o_O

Designing patches that can 'augmented' to clothing based armor. Such good fun. A bit time consuming due to the need to create image displays, but the patches are limited so it's not too tiring.
Note: lol, posting this made me find a couple mistakes.
Why VX/VX Ace is a little Neglected?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Versitax