thepsyche

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Oh, amazing. I love these.

What is he going to do with that baby!?

The big purple fin monster is my favorite, I think.

Thalzon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Qalupalik eat babies.

I have decided to start updating on Saturdays instead of Thursdays so I might actually REMEMBER to update biweekly again.

So, today, we have a snow-bound mage, a merman, a.... robot.... bird.... and, a, uh... plant? I think it's a plant. Undersea arctic plant. Yes.

mage_10.png
mechanoid_21.png
mer_10.png
plant_14.png
plant_15.png

The merman is an Agloolik, again from Inuit myth. They either help hunters or drown them. The robot bird is meant to be a gagama, but now, making a cursory browse through wikipedia and google, I cannot find any info about it. Weird. It's not meant to be a robot, but I figured I could make some more mechanical creatures once in a while. Enjoy. And hopefully I remember to update every 2 weeks from here on out.

Saireau

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That mechanical bird is super cool! :D

Thalzon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Update this week is some seals, some werewolves, and a giant weasel.
The half-seal, half-human is a Selkie, from European myth. They were skinchangers who could transform between a woman and a seal.
The bipedal weasel is a Kushtaka, and the werewolves are from Inuit myth, and are called Adlet. They had the legs of wolves, which allowed them to hunt swiftly and fiercely. Enjoy.

seal_02.png
seal_03.png
weasel_04.png
werewolf_02.png
werewolf_03.png

LeetMusic

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I used these in my game and credited you. Thank you!

Thalzon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Holidays got a bit crazy, so I missed last week. Sorry, buds. This week we have some aquatic creatures from the far north.

whale_01.png
whale_02.png
whale_03.png
worm_11.png
worm_12.png

The orca with legs is an ahk'lut, a monster from Inuit mythology. It was an orca that hunted on land like a wolf. The pink blob guys are sea pigs. Enjoy.

Thalzon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Actual on-time update this week sees the conclusion of the snow battlers for now. We have a massive snow goddess rising from the cold sea, and some weird yetis.

yeti_03.pngyeti_04.pngboss_08.pngboss_08a.png
Yikes, she's got something on her face.

Anyway, next update we'll be starting on an expansion for the underworld set. Demons, devil, and creatures of cavern and deep sea await! Til next time.

thepsyche

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Awesome close out to a really good set. Love the goddess. That's good boss material.

MacMakerVXAce

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These are absolutely incredible! I am continually blown away by what you're able to produce. I can't wait for what comes next.

Thalzon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Thursday update, and we're onto a new set, so the old image links are all broken. You can find the Snow battlers link in the first post. The .rar file should be updated. Now, we're onto underworld expansion, which means lots of new demonic and aberrant foes, as well as some cave-dwellers and deep-sea creatures. This update has some winged demonic scouts.

aberration_17.png
aberration_18.png
aberration_19.png
aberration_20.png
aberration_21.png
aberration_22.png

You'll likely see more size and colour variations moving forward, too. Enjoy.

Thalzon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
It's update time. This week we have some little polyp things that might be more home inside a giant creature than a cave, and a few variants of a demon called Manananggal. These demons are from the Philippines, and are vampiric creatures who drink the blood of sleeping people. Enjoy.

body_02.png
body_03.png
demon_17.png
demon_18.png
demon_18a.png
demon_19.png
demon_19a.png

Vergel_Nikolai

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's update time. This week we have some little polyp things that might be more home inside a giant creature than a cave, and a few variants of a demon called Manananggal. These demons are from the Philippines, and are vampiric creatures who drink the blood of sleeping people. Enjoy.

body_02.png
body_03.png
demon_17.png
demon_18.png
demon_18a.png
demon_19.png
demon_19a.png
I am from the Philippines and to be specific, the manananggal (translates to "remover", since it can remove their top body from their lower half to go hunt in the night) devour the unborn children of slumbering pregnant women with their very long probosis/tongue. Very scary.

I love your battlers and these manananggals are very spooky and gross and I love em! Keep up the good work.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Stolen Item ---

M.Figher: I want to sell this Stone
Fence: Then...i can buy you 1500G
M.Figher: It's Deal!
(3 Days Later)
F.Fighter: M.Figher,Do you know about Stone that Mayor keep it in his Office? It's missing
M.Figher: Ahh,is that so... (Actually,i Stole it and Sell it to the Fence a few Days ago)
I've spent some cash on foley and other sound effects. I wonder sometimes if I made a poor choice, but I remember that I really want to improve the sound of my games. n...n; My frugalness haunts me sometimes.
elex 50s face.png

Experimenting with an old 50's style face set. I have done about a dozen variations of face sets for my characters, but am never happy with the results for very long. Different attempts. Second one is the same character as the first image. The third is Ivan, another character entirely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zuyuliena