thepsyche

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Oh, amazing. I love these.

What is he going to do with that baby!?

The big purple fin monster is my favorite, I think.

Thalzon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Qalupalik eat babies.

I have decided to start updating on Saturdays instead of Thursdays so I might actually REMEMBER to update biweekly again.

So, today, we have a snow-bound mage, a merman, a.... robot.... bird.... and, a, uh... plant? I think it's a plant. Undersea arctic plant. Yes.

The merman is an Agloolik, again from Inuit myth. They either help hunters or drown them. The robot bird is meant to be a gagama, but now, making a cursory browse through wikipedia and google, I cannot find any info about it. Weird. It's not meant to be a robot, but I figured I could make some more mechanical creatures once in a while. Enjoy. And hopefully I remember to update every 2 weeks from here on out.

Saireau

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That mechanical bird is super cool! :D

Thalzon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Update this week is some seals, some werewolves, and a giant weasel.
The half-seal, half-human is a Selkie, from European myth. They were skinchangers who could transform between a woman and a seal.
The bipedal weasel is a Kushtaka, and the werewolves are from Inuit myth, and are called Adlet. They had the legs of wolves, which allowed them to hunt swiftly and fiercely. Enjoy.

LeetMusic

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I used these in my game and credited you. Thank you!

Thalzon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Holidays got a bit crazy, so I missed last week. Sorry, buds. This week we have some aquatic creatures from the far north.

The orca with legs is an ahk'lut, a monster from Inuit mythology. It was an orca that hunted on land like a wolf. The pink blob guys are sea pigs. Enjoy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

While we prepare the official trailer, enjoy this kind-of-second teaser! ^^
-Ele
New Episodes of RPG Shenanigans Uploaded to Youtube!

Episode 5 - Surprise Party!
Youtube Link:
Episode 6 - Killer Gin
Youtube Link:
Episode 7 - Gaia's Melody: Echoed Melodies
(Coming soon!)

Episode 8 - Clarent Saga: Tactics
(Coming soon!)

Episode 9 - Star Shift
(Coming soon!)
When the Map Generator throws in the assets in the most dumbest way possible - your path is blocked :D

I went to sleep at 3 am because of my anxiety. Set up my alarm for 7 am so that I could have sasagues for breakfast and do morning routine before lessons starts at 8 am. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep even after my lessons finished because I have to visit my grandparents today I was sad bc I was really tired. Thats when I realised. My lesson starts at 9 am. I could get one extra hour of sleep if I didnt forget it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS