Thanks !

Medo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've just completed my first game ,I've been working on it for three months ,and I'll put it on steam soon .I really want to thank all of those who helped me and answering my (silly)questions specially @Andar thanks man XD ,actually this is really supportive community ...even if my game didn't make such success ,I'll still be happy cause it will be my first step in game development, Thanks for all who helped me :)   

GoodSelf

Zhu Li! Do the thing!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Congratulations on your accomplishment!  :D  And yeah, the support that the staff and moderators give here is insane!

This is one of the greatest forums I've ever lurked on been a part of!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Updated my state Stacker Script on itch.io, github is down for some reason (probs just me).
Wife watching Locke and Key. This show is so bad!! You can't just acclimate to discovering magic or magical worlds in less than 60 seconds.
I think I still prefer RPG Maker over Dreams. Been playing around with it, and the controls are really the biggest flaw for me.
Watching Dragon Quest: Your Story on Netflix and already like 5 mins in we've passed over like 3 hours of gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArtsyWeasel