Hollow 1977

Rpg MV Game Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
With all the negativity, politics, and sad news I thought it would be a good time recollect on what we are thankful for. I will start:

First off I am thankful for my family. We are all healthy and happy. Also the condo I live in and my being able to work. I have a serious anxiety condition that keeps me resting on my weekends but still I am very fortunate my condition responded to treatment. Also I do not have any serious conditions like cancer, diabetes, etc. I am thankful I have this forum full of wonderful people to chat with and create games. The staff here is phenomenal and response is good too. My boss is understanding of my absences which used to use up all my vacation time and I have awesome coworkers too. I guess a car that is holding together as well as it has ac which is a requirement here in Florida. Plus my family is not very far away so we can visit often.

What are you thankful for?

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm also thankful for almost everything I have: health, family, education, etc. There isn't something I can complain about.

mathmaster74

just...John
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm thankful that my birthday is tomorrow.
@OmnislashXX Happy birthday! :rock-left::cutesmile::rock-right::MV1:

I'm thankful for the love of my son and daughter, the support of my family and friends, the time I have left to hopefully finish my second title, the opportunity getting my first one out, my physical health, the roof still over my head, and my car that's still working too. I heard that one too loud and clear @Hollow 1977 !

Last edited:

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
Thankful for the life God gives me everyday and for the love and support of my family and my special someone. :)

Darth Equus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
This is going to sound cheesy, but I'm grateful for all the scripters and tutorial makers over here, because my project wouldn't be where it is without some of their help. Mostly everything I've wanted to put in the game has been achieved so far. So thanks.

Hollow 1977

Rpg MV Game Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Darth Equus That's not cheesy at all. Great helpful people is what make this forum awesome. It's like one big family everyone helping each other to help get their projects off the ground.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be going live early today as I will be working on some music before I transition to art! When I switch to art, I will be focusing on making a new stream avatar~ Feel free to drop by!
For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...
So a guy enters in a bar and walks up to the counter. He looks the bartender with a mysterious look and asks him...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yasukun55