RMMZ that Gradient Wipe plugin sure looks cool...wish I had that for MZ...

BenSD

Could be anybody
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Heyo all,

I'm basically looking for something like this plugin that would work for MZ. I've tried this one with FOSSIL with no luck and I haven't been able to find any others like it. The goal is to have a customized map transfer animation, just something short and more interesting than the fade out/in. I'd love to give more details, but I don't really know what else to offer; I'm pretty flexible on the specifics.

Thanks to anybody interested in helping out!

BenSD

Could be anybody
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thanks for that! I do have that plugin, actually, but I've had trouble getting it to behave like I've wanted, so it'd be nice to find alternatives. Still, it seems like a good plugin, so I'll try it out again and see if maybe user error wasn't the problem I was having

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Messing around with fragment shaders (filters). This thing is HUGE and I'm surprised almost no one makes good use of. Even the number of plugins that do this stuff are limited.
ScreenShot_6_28_2022_3_2_40.png

There's 7 main areas in the game that are all connected. This train get's you from an underground lab to the center of someone's subconscious. inside the train you can talk to some of the passengers. but going to the top of it, there's battles.
Speedrunning all character portraits just so they all have the same quality. Not sure if this was a good idea, but now I'm almost done.
We now have a gameplay video!
DrBuni wrote on Akiritas's profile.
That is a cute Link picture, reminds me of the Samurai Jack artstyle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VerehrER