RMMZ that Gradient Wipe plugin sure looks cool...wish I had that for MZ...

BenSD

Could be anybody
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Heyo all,

I'm basically looking for something like this plugin that would work for MZ. I've tried this one with FOSSIL with no luck and I haven't been able to find any others like it. The goal is to have a customized map transfer animation, just something short and more interesting than the fade out/in. I'd love to give more details, but I don't really know what else to offer; I'm pretty flexible on the specifics.

Thanks to anybody interested in helping out!

BenSD

Could be anybody
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thanks for that! I do have that plugin, actually, but I've had trouble getting it to behave like I've wanted, so it'd be nice to find alternatives. Still, it seems like a good plugin, so I'll try it out again and see if maybe user error wasn't the problem I was having

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Watch Studio Blue play Numina by starlit in our latest RPG Maker Games Critique stream starting NOW!

Wish me luck. One of the leading experts on certain false shuffle is going to check if my skill is good enough to be called "not total trash".
Not an RPG Maker Update but I'm happy to say that I finally passed my drivers written test. Which makes me a happy guy.
FWRu-cYXkAAAUbl
Have you ever been in such a luck streak you felt fear something was wrong?
I'm going to be adding in combat animations, revamping the UI and putting in a new cutscene this week, so this is your last chance to play the MC:RIS demo in its original form! Say you were there since the beginning! https://qos.itch.io/infinite-sadness

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnedidden