Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The Adora Project: Investigation Demo

SECTION A: SYNOPSIS
This post was made to gather feedback on the current demo build of The Adora Project.

The Adora Project is a game made using RPG Maker MV, inspired by classic horror games made through the engine, such as Corpse Party and Mad Father. The game is also inspired by Danganronpa, an adventure styled visual novel developed by Spike Chunsoft.

The Adora Project

The Adora Project sees you take the role of Araki Ayumi, a High School student who has recently found himself in a terrifying situation. Araki, along with 9 other Students and Teachers, have been kidnapped and locked away in an unfamiliar, abandoned building.

To uncover the truth behind their kidnapping, they must all work together to figure out a way out of their over sized cell.

Their investigations of their surroundings are cut short after just a few days, when one of their fellow students turns up dead...

They must use their average human wits and willpower to find a way out, with the stakes growing ever higher.

Features

• Ten Unique characters, Eight Students and Two Teachers

• A sprawling, massive building to explore, that reveals more secrets than answers...

• The Thinker System: Akin to Classes from RPGs, The Thinker System determines how a character participates in Investigations and how they solve puzzles around the building.

• A well crafted story, with the characters at center stage. There are many twists, turns, and even an outcome that you wouldn't expect...

• Original Sound track provided by https://thedoubleone.newgrounds.com/ and https://kaoikay.newgrounds.com/
#other #rpg #horror #adventure #puzzle #Visualnovel #strategy #detective

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS
I%2BqLHB.png

aT3ORe.png

GV0lMu.png

CxsGCI.png

DOWNLOAD LINK
Demo Download available on Gamejolt (Frequent Devlogs are also available) ---> https://gamejolt.com/games/Adora/426411

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You're doing a mystery game too, I see. One post and I'm already intrigued. One bit of critique, though, your busts are huge. If you intend to do anything interesting with your maps, that could be a problem, so try to make sure that not too much of the screen is obscured by portraits.

PichuDX

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You're doing a mystery game too, I see. One post and I'm already intrigued. One bit of critique, though, your busts are huge. If you intend to do anything interesting with your maps, that could be a problem, so try to make sure that not too much of the screen is obscured by portraits.
Hey! I felt that the portraits were a bit too large as well.
Luckily, I believe that is a rather easy fix. I'm currently working on the opening moments in the game, so I'll toy around with it!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well. Looks like I need to redo the entire battle system in order to have the things I want in it. Also I'd like to say that console.log() is the greatest function in Javascript XD.
I have made 60 new skills! ''after test'' I have made 3 new skills!

Made a new battleback this week! How's it look?
"This is the real secret to life - To be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdfd