undefined
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Added a small update to AES_CommandControl that does the following:
  • Allows you to customize the command order. Most notably, including "limit" in the command order will cause the limit command (when active) to be created in that location rather than overwriting the attack command.
  • The item command can now be sealed just like the other commands using equipment, states, etc. It's as simple as including <Seal Item> in actors, classes, equips, or states.

@Aesica Great, I need it very much, I will wait patiently, thank you
Sorry I would've posted it sooner, but MZ happened. :)

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry I would've posted it sooner, but MZ happened. :)
Oh, Aesica, indeed, the release of MZ has brought new vitality to the forum. There are too many things that need to be busy for plugin creators.
Thank you very much for your update. I tried it in an empty project. It seems that only the name of the skill type ===Limit, the command can be added instead of replaced.
Moreover, it deleted all of my other commands, such as my magic, summoning, stealing, blending, etc. commands. I added them through the class options and did not take effect. Maybe it was all made through the note tag? I still need to read the help document carefully, my English is very poor, thank you again for your help!

Aesica

undefined
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Post a screenshot of your plugin params? specifically the command order you have.

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Aesica This is the plugin and parameters
插件.png2.png

This is the skill and type setting
3.pngQQ截图20200824093820.pngQQ截图20200824093920.png

This is the battle screen. There are no other instructions except reaching the threshold to show the limit.
44.png

Aesica

undefined
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh. OOH! HA!

In the command order box, "skillset" should be "skills" but I guess I forgot to change that in the default settings. I'd better fix that, thanks for catching it. :D

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Aesica Great, now the plugin works very well!:thumbsup-right:
Only the skill type name must be ===Limit, otherwise the command is to replace instead of add.
Is it a mandatory name you specify? Or am I not set up yet?
My native language is not English, maybe others also need to customize their own name.
Of course, this is a small problem, I hope you will update this parameter when you have time!
Great help, thank you very, very much!:guffaw:

Aesica

undefined
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Aesica Great, now the plugin works very well!:thumbsup-right:
Only the skill type name must be ===Limit, otherwise the command is to replace instead of add.
Is it a mandatory name you specify? Or am I not set up yet?
My native language is not English, maybe others also need to customize their own name.
Of course, this is a small problem, I hope you will update this parameter when you have time!
Great help, thank you very, very much!:guffaw:
Oh the type name (under Skill Types) can be anything you want. In the plugin paramaters, "limit" (along with attack, single, skills, item, etc) are just the system names. Here's some pictures to show what I mean:

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh the type name (under Skill Types) can be anything you want. In the plugin paramaters, "limit" (along with attack, single, skills, item, etc) are just the system names. Here's some pictures to show what I mean:

Oh! I understand, the name in the plug-in parameter does not need to be changed, but you can freely change the name in the editor! Because other plug-ins I used require plug-in parameters to be changed, I changed the parameters habitually!
Thanks again for your answers!

Aesica

undefined
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just a quick heads up to everyone: The licensing terms of my plugin library has been updated as of 8-24-2020. You can read these newly-updated terms here:

In general, the updated terms are focused around the dos and donts regarding the editing and redistribution of the plugins themselves. It shouldn't affect how the typical game developer might use them or restrict their project in any way.

Roguedeus

It's never too late to procrastinate...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello again, it's been a while and I am glad you are still supporting these.

I have a question regarding Lootboxes, and a followup on my suggestion from Apr.

There is no easy way to initialize newly added (to database) Lootboxes for existing saved games. Other than adding custom code.
It appears as though, any attempt to open one is always empty, unless you initialize the entire Lootbox database. Which will kinda break saved games... Is this intentional? ;)

Oh, you mean like how much money the shop currently has on hand. Interesting idea that I will most likely add in a future patch. :D
Was also wondering if you are still considering this addition.

No biggie, if not.

Thanks!

Aesica

undefined
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There is no easy way to initialize newly added (to database) Lootboxes for existing saved games. Other than adding custom code.
It appears as though, any attempt to open one is always empty, unless you initialize the entire Lootbox database. Which will kinda break saved games... Is this intentional? ;)
It never occurred to me that people would add new ones via the database, but thinking about it a second time, I suppose if one were to add an expansion patch to their game, that might be a valid reason. Next time I make a pass on that plugin, I'll probably fix that.

Was also wondering if you are still considering this addition.

No biggie, if not.
It's still on my to-do list, but its a very low priority. (Working on a few games, porting plugins to MZ, etc all are taking priority)

Jenova

Because you are...a puppet!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A couple of suggestions for loot box:

- Be able to open a loot box and get multiple items from one loot box (unless it can already, I dont know how to do it)
- Show how many available items able to be gained from loot box, the amount of said items dropped and % of getting it in tooltip.

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone else find it amusing that people watch videos of tragedy and then try to take the "moral high ground" by having sympathy for the victims? Dude, you watched the tragedy for the same reason everyone else. People being injured is an instinctive human curiosity.
Say, does anyone know any other indie game development forums? Progress on my uni survey has been a little slow, so I wanna look into posting it around a bit more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LordPenguin666