Bratty and spoiled little sister
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Praise the sun!

Thought I would make a thread to celebrate Dark souls 2 being so close to release in all its hollow glory and make a list of all the people who would like to coop/pvp together throughout the forums.

But first...

Why you should get Dark Souls:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLhl8wTgV_m1obM7G190bcQnw_kIRPlh75&v=p52hLLQsV8A

Reasons why you should avoid Dark souls:

none

Anyways, playing with friends has never been easier in Dark souls 2 and now offers voice chat! (source: http://www.digitalspy.com/gaming/news/a548170/dark-souls-2-to-offer-voice-chat-improved-friend-matchmaking.html)

So lets all get together and die repeatedly in a jolly cooperation fashion.  :)

List of players that want to coop/pvp on each platform:

PS3:

1. Awesomecool (psn: Sir_Killzalot)
Xbox:

1. None yet
PC:

1. none yet

MektiKwiiger

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Dark Souls is awesome, but it was not ported all too well to the pc.

AwesomeCool

Bratty and spoiled little sister
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Dark Souls is awesome, but it was not ported all too well to the pc.
True, but I believe that the creators learned there lesson and are going to do a better job this time.

MektiKwiiger

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
I really hope so. I had so much trouble with the Windows Live login that I never managed to play coop with anyone. ;_;  Fighting the undead shoulder to shoulder with your partner is a lot more fun when you are actually fighting together than just being together in fighting on your own.

negative_headed

Hard to Read
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Coop?

I remember playing the first dark souls and noting the only coop was people leaving "treasure below" notes along every single deadly cliff.

The first game bored me to tears, as did Demon Souls.

Coop might actually make it interesting for once.

To go ahead and get the disclaimer out of the way, No it wasn't a hard game... at all. I found it incredibly easy aside from a need to look up a map eventually when they just up and decide that "hey, instructions, no one need bother". I'm pretty good at picking out traps, so the instant deaths never really hit me and enemy AI was fairly simple, pretty easy to exploit. Only death risk was when players invaded my game twinked out in early game areas praying on people significantly less geared. So... not much to do about that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made a surprising amount of progress in these past two days. Really helps when parallax mapping breaks limitation and allowing me to be creative and make maps that match my vision.
Let's promote our amazing artists in RPG Maker community! I posted right now about my game Phil Alone on Twitter and I decided to thanks Lime Zu, the amazing artist that did all the pixel assets for my game!
I just realised that the reason behind me not being able to make a game may be the lack of my original resources. I just dont like the look of MV faces and sprites, lol. Guess I will have make my own art.
I'm posting a commission art soon! :kaoswt2:
So here's a fun/tragic fact about me: I have an awful memory. But to be correct, I have memory "leaks". My memory is actually amazing, my issue is I can't keep memories for long, in fact, I once forgot my name. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KenanPal