Creator of worlds
- Dec 19, 2014
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
The Astrolarix is a solitary starship that navigates in the vacuum of space, you must survive at all costs, gather resources, face adversity avoiding the dangers and overcome the obstacles to progress in the story.
It has survival elements: Water, food, oxygen and HP.
Keeping optimum levels at all costs is a priority if you want to survive.
Search for containers as well as the different devices on the ship to get supply and useful items.
Finding the route in the darkness will not be a problem if you have a good sense of direction, once you understand the areas you will become an expert.
The ship's resources are finite so you must administer them well, at all costs.
* This game allows you to change languages while playing and instantly, without having to restart the game, you can do it from the main menu or in the title screen menu.
* It Has An Extra Mini Game: Survival.
This mini game is all about evading asteroids and beat your previous record, then you can receive something useful for the main campaign.
This mode will be automatically unlocked while you progress on the story.
* The game comes in three modalities of challenge: Normal, Difficult and Expert.
* You will have to read, especially in the cut scenes and the final documents that tell the story of the ship.
About the Gameplay:
The gameplay is based on interfaces and getting items to survive while you go moving through maps by dodging what might be called a maze game, all in an isometric view with an original pixel art style.
The duration of the game is variable depending on how good you are: an average of 3 to 5 hours in the Normal difficulty is expected for the first try, and you can SpeedRun it to approach your best time (that is showcased in the general data on the title menu).
Due to the complexity of some terms as well as certain dramatic situations, the estimated age rating is +12.
For Gamers who want an indie and retro adventure game on a mysterious spacecraft with pixel-by-pixel graphics, simple gameplay and a different approach style, discover and survive aboard the Astrolarix.
* The Game Is Dedicated to A Linear Progress.
* I didn’t use the Turn based combat of the engine; it is more dedicated to going around evading obstacles and solving riddles to scape certain areas, constructed by events and Map levels.
* You can see the MV logo at the start of the Game. Everything was made by me, expect for 50% of the sound effects, the base of the sounds are from the default RTP.
* It does not have replayability, once you finish the main story and you have unlocked the documents of the game there is nothing more to do. Except if you want to try it again in a greater difficulty, in that case, you will have fewer resources and the enemies will do more damage. You can use the Delete data section to restart your progress from the title menu.
Thanks in advance!