The Bestiary (Entry #52: Battery Charger)

Lnik3500

Master Troll
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@omen613 I meant the mage to act in a different way than just cast a resistance

I meant that this skill become thal ALL magical skills becomes water element

For example, I use Fire on slime but the element of the skill becomes water

Sorry I wasn't clear enough or if I misunderstood you :p  

omen613

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
New Entries

Description: This enemy drains MP from its target and doubles the amount it drains each time it feeds. If left unmanaged it can quickly drain an MP pool dry. If it manages to drain X amount of MP it will explode from all its gluttony and deals heavy damage to the party.

Create a new skill called "MP Drain"

make it cost 0 mp to use

have it drain MP and in its damage formula put "a.mp"

Create a new skill called "Mana Explosion"

make it cost a lot of MP to use (example will be 900 MP)

have it target all enemies

have it deal really high HP damage in the damage formula and kill itself afterward.

example formula "a.gainHp(-a.hp);1000"

Create a new Enemy called "MP Drinker"

Give it a large MP pool

**In this example we will give it 1000 MP**

Give it the "MP Drain" skill with a 1 rating and a always condition

Give it the "Mana Explosion" skill with a 9 rating and a always condition

Put the MP Drinker in a Enemy Troop

create a troop event with turn condition 0 x 0 + X so it goes off at the start of the battle

in the event page have the enemy "MP Drinker" lose 90% of its MP (example is -900 MP)

Description: The Warlock has access to powerful spells at the cost of sacrificing another enemy in it's troop. Pair it with a Demon and/or Spawner for synergy.

Required Plugins: Yanfly's InstantCast + Yanfly's SkillCore + Yanfly's Cooldownskills + Yanfly's SelectionControl + Yanfly's AutoPassiveStates

Create a new State called "Performed Sacrifice"

Create a new skill called "Sacrifice"

Make it target 1 ally

in it's damage formula put "a.gainState(x);b.hp" where X = state ID of "Performed Sacrifice"

in its note box put:

<instant>

<Cooldown: 1>

Create a new skill called "Hellfire"

in it's damage formula put "a.removeState(x); 500" where x is the state ID of "Performed Sacrifice" and 500 is the damage dealt

Create a new State called "No Sacrifice"

in it's note box put:

<Cannot Select: Skill x> where x is the Skill ID of "Sacrifice"

Create a new Enemy called "Warlock"

Give it the skill "Hellfire" with a 9 rating and a state condition of "Performed Sacrifice"

Give it the skill "Sacrifice" with a 5 rating and an always condition

give it another skill for it to use when there are no other enemies to sacrifice with a rating of 1 and always condition (Example: Attack Skill 1)

in the Warlock's note box put:

<Passive State: x> where x is the state ID of "No Sacrifice"

Create a new Enemy Troop and put the Warlock into it

Add 3+ other enemies as well for the warlock to sacrifice

If you have enemies in the troop you don't want the warlock to sacrifice be sure to give them the state "No Sacrifice" so they can't be targeted like a Demon or a Spawner

Enjoy

Last edited:

PsychicToaster

Best Clairvoyant Appliance 2018
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Grand Magus[BOSS/UNIQUE]

At random, summons one of four Orbs to the battlefield. These Orbs must be destroyed to make the battle easier, because while they remain alive, they confer a variety of aura-based buffs to the Grand Magus, debuffs to your party, and even deal damage. Note:this will require Yanfly's Absorption Barrier and any dependent plugins to reach its potential. 

Grand Magus is immune to Silence state.

Nexus Orb-boosts the Grand Magus' magical attack power by an immense amount. Has moderate health. Casts Nexus Bolt.

• Nexus Bolt-Randomly deals [element] damage to two party members, with a small chance(think really small for balancing reasons) to render targets Paralyzed(or any state) for one turn. Has 75% barrier penetration. 

Warding Orb-Provides the Grand Magus with a regenerating barrier. Gains barrier points per turn as long as Warding Orb is active on the battlefield. Warding Orb has a non-regenerative barrier of its own, but low health.

Chaos Orb-draws in [element] energy per turn for five turns. Each time it draws in energy, it gains a charge. If the orb is not destroyed, it will detonate on the sixth turn, dealing AoE [element] damage to all party members.

Null Orb-while this Orb is active on the battlefield, your party's magical attack power is reduced by [X%]. Has high health. Randomly casts Silence on one party member. 

• Silence-renders one party member unable to use magic skills for [X turns].

Grand Magus should certainly have some spells of his own as well, which I won't define here since they can be just about anything. The key to defeating this boss is destroying his orbs and taking him down with physical skills, since he has little defense from physical attacks outside of his Warding Orb. I would strongly recommend giving this enemy a higher magical resistance if you want to make it more challenging.  Barrier penetration weapons, attacks, and spells are a plus in this fight, as well as remedies to debuffs. High damaging skills should be used on the Chaos Orb at every opportunity, because it is intended to deal some serious damage if not addressed. Depending on how you've set up your game mechanically, it will be highly beneficial to have some magical damage mitigation on equipment.

Last edited by a moderator:

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I remember an old rpg maker 2k3 artoicle about bosses with one just like this...

PsychicToaster

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Huh. What a happy coincidence. Oh well. I doubt it was 100% this though. That'd be pretty crazy. I don't read those articles for that reason lol. 

omen613

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@PsychicToaster

Thank you for the entry. Hope to see more

I've added it to the OP as entry #41

can't believe we already have 41 entries! 

PsychicToaster

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@PsychicToaster

Thank you for the entry. Hope to see more

I've added it to the OP as entry #41

can't believe we already have 41 entries! 
If I can figure out how to actually make this, I'll post it lmao. Sorry for that, I keep submitting things I'm just making up off the top of my head so it's not something I've actually made and tested. I'm still fairly new to the plugins though, so it may take me quite some time to get it right.

If anyone can do it better, by all means. Anything I come up with here is considered a free and open idea I won't be using myself.

EDIT:This new Tips and Tricks from Yanfly could produce an interesting enemy. 

Lord Semaj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I actually had an idea for a tank of sorts for the monsters.  The self-collapsing Dark Hole is an entity that absorbs all damage, healing for 200% of the damage inflicted to it for all elements including any non-elemental types.  In addition, it has a maximum attraction Taunt effect that prevents any other monster from being targeted.  So any attack will be directed at the Dark Hole and absorbed.  The Dark Hole's normal attack deals damage to itself and the players until it eventually kills itself and collapses.

Aside from Death effects, there's no reasonable way for the players to harm the Dark Hole unless the creator programs such a method (like by permitting Zombie status and allowing heals to repair the space-time breach).  It serves as a nice distraction for mobs or even a boss and requires the players play defensively instead of resorting to outright aggression.  Alternatively, players can use AOE attacks to hit all enemies and ignore the invincible Dark Hole until it's the last target remaining.

Pairing one up with a low health wizard nuke for example can encourage the AOE method as it would devastate the players to leave the wizard alive for several rounds until the Dark Hole collapses.

omen613

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Lord Semaj

Wow your Dark Hole enemy is brutal. But it does flip the script and make the player play defense for x turns instead of the usual full attack and that itself is a treat.

I'll add your entry to the OP. Thanks for the submission.

Semaj = James? (my name is James)

Edit

Newest entries to the Bestiary

Submitted by Lord Semaj (Posted above)

Description: The Slave is a powerful enemy with passive physical taunt to protect the Master who can then only be targeted by Ranged/Magical attacks. If the Master is defeated before the Slave then the slave is now free of the Master's control and leaves the battle. Can even design it to when the master is defeated the slave turns on its oppressors and attacks the other enemies helping the player party. Example could be a Wizard who has a enslaved Elemental under its command or a Warlock with an enslaved Demonic Entity to do its bidding.

Required Plugins: Yanfly's Taunt + Yanfly's AutoPassiveState + Yanfly's StateCatagories

Create a new State called "Physical Taunt"

Have it remove at end of the battle

in the note box put:

<Physical Taunt>

Create a new State called "Counts as Defeated"

in its notebook put:

<Category: Group Defeat>

Create a new Enemy called "Master"

Give it some ranged skills and a decent HP pool that can survive 2 regular ranged attacks

Create a new Enemy called "Slave"

Give it a husky HP Pool worthy of a Tank

Give it some strong skills

in its note box put:

<Passive State: x> where x is the state ID of "Physical Taunt"

Create a new enemy called "Vengeful Slave"

Give it the reverse graphic of the Slave so that its turned towards the enemy party and not longer facing the Player party.

give it the same skills the "Slave" has but have them target allies instead of enemies damaging them.

in its note box put:

<Passive State: x> where x is the state ID of "Counts as defeated"

Create a new enemy Troop with both the Master and the Slave in it.

Add 3 other enemies to the troop of your choice. (would avoid putting an enemy that could revive other enemies)

Create a Troop Event Page with a condition of Enemy HP "Master" 0% or below

in the event page put a condition branch checking if enemy "Slave" is inflicted with State 1 (knockout) and be sure to check the Else box at the bottom

inside the else case put a text window in saying something like "Free at last!"

then have enemy "Slave" transform into enemy "Vengeful Slave"

Description: Starts the battle in stealth, preventing attacks from targeting him. He attacks from stealth dealing heavy damage but revealing his location allowing him to finally be targeted for attacks. A troop with multiple Assassins leads to a very defensive first turn on the party side or face the consequences.

Required Plugins: Yanfly's SelectionControl + Yanfly's BuffStateCore

Create a new State called "Stealth"

in it's note box put:

<Cannot Select: All>

<Custom Apply Effect>
// Check if the user is an enemy.
if (user.isEnemy()) {
// Set the target enemy ID you want the enemy to change into.
var transformEnemyId = x;
// Transform the user.
user.transform(transformEnemyId);
}
</Custom Apply Effect>

<Custom Remove Effect>
// Check if the user is an enemy.
if (user.isEnemy()) {
// Retrieve the archived enemy ID.
var transformEnemyId = y;
// Transform the enemy back.
// Clear the archived data.
user._prevEnemyId = undefined;
}
</Custom Remove Effect>

***Above set the x value to the enemy ID of "Stealth Enemy" (see below) and set the y value to the enemy ID of "Assassin" (see below)***

Create a new skill called "Back Stab"

have it target 1 enemy and in it's damage formula put "a.removeState(x); 500" where x is the state ID of "Stealth" and 500 is the damage value (set it to a high damage value)

Create a new Skill called "Stealth Skill"

have it target the user

have it inflict the state "Stealth"

Create a new Enemy called "Assassin"

Give it the skill "Stealth Skill" with a 5 rating and a always condition

Create a new Enemy called "Stealth Enemy"

Give it high HP (greater than or equal to the enemy "Assassin"

Give it the "Back Stab" Skill with a 9 rating and always condition

Create a new Troop and put the the enemy "Stealth Enemy" into the Troop

Create a new Troop Event with turn condition 0 x 0 + X so it goes off at the start of battle

in the event page inflict the "Stealth Enemy" with the state "Stealth"

Keep on creating!

Last edited:

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
THESE ARE AMAZING!!!! Great job. I have bookmarked this for some fun ideas. Keep it up.
:)

-Mia

omen613

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Miacuro

Glad you find these helpful. Hopefully it inspires makers new and old in their projects.

Photo bucket has been up and down lately messing up my picture titles...hopefully they up again soon.

Newest entries are

Description: Whenever this enemy dies, it revives all dead enemies and restores all HP to all Enemies making it a very high priority target. Pair it with other high priority enemies for tough player decisions.

Required Plugins: None

Create a new Enemy called "Martyr"

Give it decent HP so it isn't one shotted but can steal be defeated the first round of battle.

Create a new troop and put the Martyr in it

add at least 1 other high priority enemy to the troop and 2+ other enemies of your choice.

Create a Troop Event with condition of Enemy "Martyr" HP% 0% or below

in the event page put a text window saying something like "The Martyr's death restores all enemies"

do an "Enemy Recover All" (on page 3) and have it target entire troop.

then inflict enemy "Martyr" with state 1 (knockout)

Description: Brawn is a big hulking enemy that does heavy damage with incredibly low accuracy due to the fact he is blind but Taunts all physical attacks. Brain is a tiny weak enemy that throws scented bombs at a random target each turn. While a target is covered in a scented bomb, Brawn can now hit them for high accuracy with his powerful attacks. Take out Brain before brawn hulk smashes you to the game over screen.

Required Plugins: Yanfly's BattleAICore + Yanfly's Taunt + Yanfly's AutoPassiveStates + Yanflys VisualStateEffects

Create a new state called "Physical Taunt" if you don't have one already

in it's note box put:

<Physical Taunt>

Create a new State called "Scented"

have it auto wear off at the end of 1~1 turn

in it's note box put:

<state animation: x> where X is the animation ID you wish to loop over the effected battler

Create a new skill called "Get that one"

Have it target 1 enemy

have it inflict the state "Scented" 100%

Create a new skill called "Blinded Punch"

Have it target 1 enemy

give it a low accuracy like 30%

have it deal heavy damage

Create a new skill called "Targeted Punch"

Have it target 1 enemy

give it high accuracy like 100%

Create a new enemy called "Brain"

Give it the skill "Get that one" with a 9 rating and always condition

Create a new Enemy called "Brawn"

In it's note box put:

<Passive State: n> where n is the state ID of "Physical Taunt"

<AI Priority>
State === State x: skill y, random
always: Skill z, random
</AI Priority>

Set x to the state ID of "Scented"

Set y to the skill ID of "Targeted Punch"

set z to the skill ID of "Blinded Punch"

Create a new Troop with both Brain and Brawn in it

Let me know what think and have a nice weekend everyone

Last edited:

omen613

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Newest entry

Description: Using its psychic powers, this enemy causes it's victims to damage themselves. Either by lifting them high in the air and dropping them dealing damage equal to the target's DEF or by forcing them to strike themselves dealing damage equal to their ATK.

Required Plugins: Yanfly's BattleAICore + Yanfly's SkillCooldowns

Create a new skill called "Psychic Backlash"

Have it target one enemy and in it's damage formula put "b.atk"

in it's note box put:

<Cooldown: 1>

Create a new skill called "Psychic Slam"

Have it target one enemy and in it's damage formula put "b.def"

Create a new Enemy called "Psychic"

In it's note box put:

<AI Priority>
always: Skill x, Highest ATK
always: Skill y, Highest DEF
</AI Priority>

***set x to the skill ID of "Psychic Backlash"***

***set y to the skill ID of "Psychic Slam"***

enjoy!

Last edited:

omen613

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Entry #47

Description: When the battle starts its just like any other battle, the player makes his/her actions based on what is the highest priorities and confirms their actions. As the turn starts to unfold they watch as their Hero attacks the the Wizard knowing it has a powerful fireball spell from previous encounters. As the Wizard takes the damage, it turns into a beefy Tank enemy. Wait what? Then the weak enemy goblin casts the fireball spell and blasts the hero's HP. Ouch what is going on? There is an Illusionist in the enemy party somewhere!

Whenever an enemy takes damage while under the mask of an Illusionist it reveals its true enemy graphic. If the player manages to hit the the actual illusionist then all illusions vanish! This mostly gives the enemies an element of surprise on the first turn maybe even the second turn messing up the player's regular action rotation.

Required Plugins: Yanfly's BuffStateCore

In this explanation I'll be using 3 dummy enemies for example of how to make the Illusionist, substitute these enemies with enemies from your own game that fit your design.

Create a new enemy called "Wizard"

Give it a graphic of the classic wizard with robes and a staff

Give it a fireball skill that does heavy damage to a single damage.

Create a new enemy called "Knight"

Give it a graphic of an armored knight with a shield and sword

Give it really high DEF and HP

Create a new enemy called "Weakling"

Give it a graphic of a thin, almost naked man with a wooden stick.

Give it a skill that does 0 damage.

Create a new enemy called "Wizard - Illusion"

Give it the same Fire fireball skill the wizard

But this time give it the same graphic as the "Weakling"

Create a new enemy called "Knight - Illusion"

Give it the same high HP and DEF and whatever skills the "Knight" has

Give it the same graphic of the "Wizard"

Create a new enemy called "Weakling - Illusion"

Give it the same lame skill the "Weakling" has

Give it the same graphic of the "Knight"

Now..

Create a new enemy called "Illusionist"

Give it whatever skills you want

Give it a graphic of a Top Hat Magician with magic stars around his body

Create a new enemy called "Illusionist - Illusion"

Give it the graphic of the "Weakling"

Give it the same lame skill the weakling uses.

Now...

Create a new State called "Illusionist - Illusion State"

have it be remove by damage 100%

give it no state Icon

in it's note box put:

<Custom Remove Effect>
// Set x to the enemy ID of "Illusionist"
// Transform the user.
</Custom Remove Effect>

Create a new State called "Wizard - Illusion State"

give it no state Icon

in it's note box put:

<Custom Remove Effect>
// Set x to the enemy ID of "Wizard"
// Transform the user.
</Custom Remove Effect>

Create a new State called "Knight - Illusion State"

give it no state Icon

in it's note box put:

<Custom Remove Effect>
// Set x to the enemy ID of "Knight"
// Transform the user.
</Custom Remove Effect>

Create a new State called "Weakling - Illusion State"

give it no state Icon

in it's note box put:

<Custom Remove Effect>
// Set x to the enemy ID of "Weakling"
// Transform the user.
</Custom Remove Effect>

***Be sure to set all x values to the correct ones above****

Create a new enemy Troop

Add "Wizard-Illusion" to the Troop

Add "Knight-Illusion" to the Troop

Add "Weakling-Illusion" to the Troop

Add "Illusionist-Illusion" to the Troop

Create a Troop Event with turn condition 0 x 0 + X so it goes off at the start of the battle

in the event page:

Inflict enemy "Wizard-Illusion" with the State "Wizard-Illusion State"

Inflict enemy "Knight-Illusion" with the State "Knight-Illusion State"

Inflict enemy "Weakling-Illusion" with the State "Weakling-Illusion State"

Inflict enemy "Illusionist-Illusion" with the State "Illustionst-Illusion State"

Create a new Troop Event with condition Enemy "Illusionist - Illusion" HP 99% or below

in the event page:

Put a text window saying something like "The Illusionist is revealed!"

Then remove all the illusion states from all the enemies

Enjoy

Last edited:

omen613

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Entry #49

Description: Fans of the Final Fantasy series will recall this iconic enemy. When the bomb is dealt damage it grows in size. After it grows 3 times it self destructs dealing heavy damage to the player party. You need to make sure you can defeat the Bomb in 3 or less hits otherwise BOOM!

Required Plugins: Yanfly's CounterControl + Yanfly's AnimiatedSVEnemies

Create a new skill called "Grow 1"

have it target the user

in the damage formula put "a.transform(x);0"

where x is the enemy ID of "Bomb 1 hit" (see below)

in its note box put:

<Counter Condition>
physical hit
magical hit
certain hit
</Counter Condition>

Create a new skill called "Grow 2"

have it target the user

in the damage formula put "a.transform(x);0"

where x is the enemy ID of "Bomb 2 hit" (see below)

in its note box put:

<Counter Condition>
physical hit
magical hit
certain hit
</Counter Condition>

Create a new skill called "Self-Destruct"

Have it target all enemies

in the damage formula put "a.setHp(0);500"

change 500 to whatever damage you want the self destruct to deal

<Counter Condition>
physical hit
magical hit
certain hit
</Counter Condition>

Create a new Enemy called "Bomb"

in traits go to the Param tab

Select the EX - Parameter and put 100% Counter Attack

In it's note box put:

<hit Counter>

<Counter Skills: x>

Set x to the skill ID of "Grow 1" (see above)

Create a new Enemy called "Bomb 1 hit"

In it's note box put:

<Scale Sprite: 150%>

<hit Counter>

Set x to the skill ID of "Grow 2" (see above)

Create a new Enemy called "Bomb 2 hit "

In it's note box put:

<Scale Sprite: 200%>

<hit Counter>

Set x to the skill ID of "Self-Destruct" (see above)

Create a new troop and add "Bomb"

Last edited:

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Love the new additions. :)

-Mia

omen613

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Miacuro good to hear. Always nice to see positive feedback

Entry #50

Description:
This is a non fighting enemy encounter. When you encounter the Merchant the battle music changes and he offers you item(s) in exchange for Gold. They can be rare items, or maybe consumables that your party might be low on stock of. Whatever fits your design.

Required Plugins: None

Create a new enemy called "Merchant"

Don't give it any skills and it's stats don't matter

Create a new Enemy Troop and add enemy "Merchant" with no other hostile enemies (could put two bodyguards that also don't have skills for fluff)

Create a new Troop Event with turn condition 0 x 0 + X so it goes off at the start of battle

in the event page:

go to page 3 and select "Change Battle BGM"

Select a proper BGM to play for the merchant signaling that this is not a battle

Create a text window saying something like "Hello weary travelers, may I interest you in this Rare Magic Crystal? It can be all yours for 500 Gold"

Create a new variable called "Party Gold" and set it equal to Game Data: Gold as show below

Next created a condition branch and have it check to see if Party Gold is greater than 499 and be sure to check the box for "Create Else Branch" as seen below

In the If Party Gold > 499 branch put a yes or no option

in the yes option put a text window saying something like "Thankie Kindly and best wishes on your travels"

then remove 500 gold from the party

and add the item to the player inventory

in the no option put a text window saying something like "You cheap ass!"

in the else branch (if they party has less than 500 Gold)

put a text window saying something like "Well looks like you don't have 500 gold, so stop wasting my time"

then change the BATTLE BGM back to what its supposed to be by clicking "Change Battle BGM" again

then click "Abort Battle" on page 3 of the event pages

Can't believe we at 50 entries!

Last edited:

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
With all these entries, it's now more than possible to create a game utilising all of them~ Definitely one of the best topics on enemy design on this forum~

omen613

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Chaos Avian Would be awesome to see a game that utilized all the Bestiary entries!

Entry #51

Description: This enemy can't be defeated and doesn't need to be defeated to achieve victory. A battle object interacts with the battle in either a positive or negative way for enemies and player characters alike. It can be a holy fountain that if you attack it it heals the attacker, a poisonous plant that if struck it poisons all enemies and players, a statue that comes to life every other turn and attacks a random target for medium damage, or an Object that gives the enemy troop a huge buff and next turn gives the buff to the player party. There is no limit to what a battle object can do. It more of an obstacle that can't be removed for the battle and the player must adapt to win.

Required Plugins: Yanfly's StateCatagories + Yanflys AutoPassiveStates

There is no one way to make a Battle Object since they vary so far but the one thing they do have in common is they are immortal but don't need to be defeated for the player to win. And that is achieved with a state.

Create a new state called "Battle Object"

Give it a state icon that all your battle objects will share like a statue or tower or something inanimate so the player will learn that this icon means its a battle object and don't need to defeat it.

in it's traits make it resist state 1 "Knock Out"

in its note box put:

<Category: Group Defeat>

In this example I will show two different battle objects to get the creative juices flowing.

Now create a new enemy called "Holy Idol"

give it a graphic of a angel statue or something

give it a skill that heals one ENEMY to full HP with a 9 rating and condition of turn 1 + 2

give it a skill that heals one ALLY to full HP with a 5 rating and always condition

in its note box put

<Passive State: x> where x is the state ID of "Battle Object"

Create a new Common Event and call it "Mana Well Event"

in the event page create a new variable called "Mana Well Count" and + 50 to it

in the event page click "Change MP"

have it effect the whole party

and have it "increase" by variable "Mana Well Count"

then click "Change Enemy MP"

have it effect the whole troop

and have it "increase" by variable "Mana well Count"

Create a new skill called "Mana Well Skill"

make it target user

in the damage type above the damage formula set it to "None"

in the effects box have it call Common Event "Mana Well Event"

Be sure to give it a flashy animation that targets the whole screen since its really targeting both enemies and allies.

Create a new enemy called "Mana Well"

Give it a graphic of a fountain or something

Give it the skill "Mana Well Skill" with a 9 rating and always condition

in it's note box put:

< Passive State: x> where x is the state ID of "Battle Object"

Remember when you put the mana well into a battle troop that you create a troop event that triggers on turn 0 x 0 + X that sets variable "Mana well count" to 0

Last edited:

omen613

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks Fernyfer775

I'm remodeling this whole post.

Its gonna take me awhile to fix 51 entries

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I posted a funny gag reel of Drifty's video's here, but realized it was probably too riskay, so I deleted it, oops, lol.
Another room (actually other half of previous room)
What should I focus on today?

Character Portraits?
OR
Mapping?
Alright, I think I've got tired of VXAce. I guess I will jump to MV.
Just had a stranger SPRINT away from me in the grocery store. Talk about overreaction...
...I don't think I'm that ugly! ^-^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrogScholar