English
Primarily Uses
 ​
Fantasy RPG​
Goal: 20+ hour RPG with post-game content.​
 ​
STORY
 ​
Born in the Capitol of the Kingdom of Rygoul, your life in it's walls was cut short when your parents mysteriously vanished. Still​
young you moved to the village of Irota, on the border between Rygoul and the Ne-ina Empire. The memories of your time outside the village have long​
since blurred into obscurity. You awake on the morning of your twentieth birthday, and due to tradition, you and three other villagers will set out to become​
adventurers. Yet, though everything is going well, you can't help but feel that something is wrong...​
 ​
WORLD
 ​
Set on the world of Enderia, you start in the village of Irota on the border between the Eastern Kingdom of Rygoul and the Western Empire of Ne-ina. Irota​
was a village founded well before Rygoul or Ne-ina, and in it's infancy the lush forest around the village was only dirt and wastelands. Yet in legend​
it says that the Gods and Goddess once inhabited the young village and from it gave it blessing. A forest sprung from the ground and became what​
it is today. Despite the exodus of the Gods, it is said that the village still has their blessing. ​
 ​
More History Below
Eastern Kingdom of Rygoul
 ​
Founded well over a thousand years ago, the Kingdom of Rygoul has always been ruled by the Gabrian Royal family. Before it's founding,​
the area known as Rygoul had been filled with nomads and no central government. Instead people wondered the land doing which ever they​
pleased. This changed when various nomadic groups began to settle down and lay down boundaries. Thus the land that typically would be filled​
with wondering nomads, began to be restricted and their free lands limited.

Eventually conflict rose between the nomads, one of which was led by the Gabrian family. While unknown to this day, the Gabrian family​
managed to gain a large almost cult following to aid them in the following wars. Their influence continued to spread until eventually the wars​
ended and all other groups began to follow under the Gabrian banner.

Thus the Kingdom of Rygoul had been founded.​
 ​
Western Empire of Ne-ina
 ​
In the mountainous and bamboo-filled lands of Ne-ina, named after the Goddess of Harvest, various provinces existed, each an​
extension of the Queendom. For a long time, this Queendom had peace between the two factions of the Lotus Warriors, and the​
Priests of Hanuha. However as history repeats, after an incident involving the Priests which lead to numerous of them dying at​
the hands of the Warriors, a conflict began to brew.

Despite attempts by the Queen, Yuen Hwei-ru, the first war in a long time between the two factions begun. The provinces began​
to burn, the fires of the war stretched out over all Ne-ina. It was quickly looking as though the Priests, with their Defenders would​
be victorious. But then at the battle of Tianbian, the Lotus Warriors seemingly gained a large advantage over the Priests and they​
began to push out and retaking any lost territory. It was said a mysterious person began to aid the leader of the Lotus Warriors, however​
this person had never been seen by any accounts.

Eventually the Lotus Warriors stormed their way through the Capitol, which the Priests had taken previously, bringing down the Queen.​
With their new found might, the Lotus Warriors took the Capitol and thus soon after, all of Ne-ina.

Thus the Empire of Ne-ina was born.​
 ​
 ​
CHARACTERS
 ​
Name: Player Determined
Personality: 
The Player is an outgoing individual who has always shown a great passion for whatever they were doing. However the Player​
has never been the leader, always preferring to stay behind allies and help them from there. Though this role has been thrusted upon them.​
Biograph:
Born in the Capitol of the Kingdom of Rygoul, the player was moved to the border village of Irota after their parent's untimely death.​
However once they were in Irota they live a fairly average life, becoming friends with many of the locals and eventually living in their​
own home. Over the years the Player picked up the art of fighting, knowing that eventually on their 20th birthday that they and their​
friends in the village would be sent out in the world to become adventurers.​
 ​
Name: Yan Lu
Personality: 
Yan can be a caring man, though at the same time can sometimes be hesitant to grow attached to people- though his caring​
nature has betrayed this on numerous occasions. He also is willing to vanish for long periods of time, traveling to unknown locations​
and without a word to others.​
Biograph:
Yan's history is a strange one, having met many people, Yan always' changes what his history is. However as some has noted, their have​
been some consistencies in his stories. Such as growing up in a small village, having lived a life of bad choices, and eventually meeting and​
romancing a female adventurer from Rygoul. But everything around these always seems to change- making the trust others have with him​
having become wavering.

Another mysterious thing about Yan is his age, while he claims he is in his 20's, some have sworn seeing him many years ago having looked exactly the​
same. Though Yan denies these accusations and claims they're mistaken.​
 ​
Name: Meili Rong​
Class: Samurai (Exclusive)​
Personality:
Meili can be rough at times and even pushy when she wants someone to do something. Other times she can be​
air headed and not pick up on things as quickly as others. However Meili means well and she is an excellent fighter.​
Biograph:
Meili is the fifth daughter of the Rong family in Ne-ina, a long lineage that goes far into historical obscurity. Similar to​
her sisters, Meili is a Samurai, unlike them however she is a near prodigy-level. This has caused issues in her family,​
with her father showing favoritism towards her which caused her older sisters to bully her.​
 ​
For five years she refused to even touch a sword out of fear of her older sisters. This was when during a stroll in the woods​
that she came across Yan who had been meditating near a still pond. She approached the mage and she and he delved​
into conversation where they quickly became friends and to her, Yan became the older brother she never had.​
 ​
After explaining her situation, Yan decided to bring a wooden Katana to the pond where she could train without the prying​
eyes of her sisters. This has continued even after Yan became to disappear regularly to check up on his special person. ​
 ​

Name: Jiahui Zhu​
Class: Medic​
Personality:
While using her magic to heal others, Jiahui is not above withholding her healing powers to gain information. However Jiahui is​
also willing to come to the aid of her friends when they’re in danger. Unlike many of her friends, Jiahui is always willing to venture into the​
unknown, regardless of potential danger.​
Biograph:
Born in the village of Dacheng to a family of farmers. However she only lived in Dacheng for a brief time before her family was killed by bandits. Only a few years old,​
Jiahui was rescued by an adventurer couple from the country of Rygoul and thus they decided to bring her back with them. Thus from there on out, Jiahui became​
a citizen of the Rygoul Kingdom. Growing up under the influence of adventurers, Jiahui learned a lot about traveling, fighting and the art of healing.​
 ​
When she grew to the age of 16, her foster parents began to bring Jiahui on their journeys. Eventually she made her way back to the country of Ne-ina on their trip and​
she learned more of her origins. It was then when her and her parents met Yan Lu during a visit to the Valley of Fog. Becoming friends with the mage, they promised if there​
was ever a job that Yan needed help with, that she would be there. Years later, her parent’s decided to retire from their adventures. However still young, Jiahui began to go out on​
her own. Since then she has been all around the two countries. While she still uses her original last name as a reminder of what she lost, she will always say that she is the daughter​
of the couple that adopted her.​

and 
Adria Darzi and Duncan Isen​
Coming soon...ish.​
 ​
 ​
 ​
GAMEPLAY
 ​
When you start the game, you will be prompted to make your character. Choosing their gender, skin color, and hair color. After this​
you will select one of the starter classes, Adventurer, Thief, and Mystic. Later on you will be able to advance these into an​
advanced class. When you gain party members, they will be one of these 3 (not including the Medic and Samurai classes)​
starter classes and you will be able to choose what they advance into as well. ​
 ​
Class Chart:​
 ​
 ​
You will explore a large world, and outside doing the primary questline, you will be able to take on quests from NPCs. This will also​
tie in the post-game content where new quests will be unlocked. Also during your travels you can gather resource nodes that will allow you to craft​
armor and weapons. ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
You will also be able to make some choices that while not effecting the overall outcome of the story, will allow you to personalize your​
play through. Such as upgrading your village (something you unlock later on), romance party members and npcs, and able to choose​
between which side factions you support which can unlock new gear and quests. ​
 ​
SCREENSHOTS
 ​
 ​
SCRIPTS
Khas' Awesome Light Effects​
Yanfly Core, Message, Battle, Side-View, Status, Options, Save, Learn Skill, Buttons, Death Common Event, and Item.​
MOG - Monster Book, Parallax_EX, Diagonal Movement, Event Text, Weather EX, Anti Lag/Animation.​
Yami Basic, Bubble, and Title Decorate​
Modern Algebra - Quest Journal​
Shaz - Extended Timer, Mouse Script, and Face Script​
Zerbu - Text Sound Effect​
Venka - Crafting Scripts​
Zues - Fullscreen++​
Acezon - Map as title screen​
Seer UK & OriginalWiJ - Fixed Pictures​
IMP1 - Rearranged Menu (Script Request)​
Lemony - Sound Emitting Events​
Victors - Basic and Fog​
NeonBlack - VXAce Star Passability Bug Fix, No Auto Shadow​
Mithran - Text Cache​
Formar0153 - Smarter Enemy AI​
Hiino - Game_Interpter Corrective Patch​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
DEMO
GAME PROLOGUE
 ​
Notes: ​
  • Sometimes slogs on my AMD machine but has no issues on Nvidia.
  • Game hasn't been balanced yet, so some classes maybe overpowered.
  • There will be issues, please report them.
  • None of what you see in the demo is finalized, it's near final, but changes depending on those who play the demo will probably change things.
 ​
 ​
 ​

Last edited by a moderator:

Puebeck

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This looks really good! I'd love to try out a demo :D I love the idea of romance-able party members.

Korten12

Working on, The Border. :)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This looks really good! I'd love to try out a demo :D I love the idea of romance-able party members.
This week I will be busy with my colleges finals, but I hope I can get some demo out by this weekend. Will probably include the Prologue Section of the game. 

Which sadly means that romance will not be unlocked. 

Fernyfer775

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I really like the look of your battle screen. I'll be keeping an eye on this one! :D

Korten12

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey! Sorry for no demo still! 

Got busy. However, I plan on playing through what would be in the demo soon. Cause I want the demo to be a rough estimate of the full product. 

So I'd rather not have it be a buggy demo.

Also, for those who may know. How do people typically make a demo? Do they copy the entire project and make edits in that one?

Korten12

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sorry to bump. I think it's okay to bump after months?

I got the demo... finally... figured out my bitmap issue. Simplest solution ever that went right over my head.

Notes: 

• Sometimes slogs on my AMD machine but has no issues on Nvidia.
  • Game hasn't been balanced yet, so some classes maybe overpowered.
  • There will be issues, please report them.
  • None of what you see in the demo is finalized, it's near final, but changes depending on those who play the demo will probably change things.

http://tinyurl.com/owtcpl2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Score Rundown for the demo I'm trying to get done before Halloween, Or around it. Ending is based on your score currently.
Oh goooood, why am putting so many skills into my game AAAAAAAAAAAA!
Stream will be live shortly with some pixel art! Feel free to drop by!
Actor2_8 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GaiaEx