Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It would be nice if you told us something about yourself.

BRADTXENCKSMIOZ

THE SOLE PRINCE OF THE EVERLASTING DUO
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I suppose I should and should have :S
I have intense passion for JRPG's. Especially 2D ones. I liked both 2D and 3D games, however, 3D has to be really "precise" to capture the feel
and this can often lead to artstyle's downfall in games when there's parts of choppy interpretative realism in said games. But 2D.
2D is easy. No. I don't mean it being easy to do. I guess what I'm just trying to say and what I am failing at to say, is that 2D has
a lot more charms when accompanied with beautiful music and stories, when done with colourful palettes and preautiful artstyles.
I have had quite bit of experience in playing JRPG's. Over the years, since 2011, I had been playing a lot of RPG Maker made games.
People'd misconstruetively view this as silly but no, to me, people of RPG Maker communities are really talented and know how to deliver good games. And since most of them are free, why not satisfy my JRPG urge with them rite? Altho not all of them are technically JRPG-themed.
My favourite RPG's so far are Final Fantasy 2, 8, 9 and Tactics, Suikoden 1 and 2, Chrono Cross, Arc the Lad 1, 2, 3 and 4, and Breath of Fire 1 and 1.
I'm looking forward to start playing tons of other JRPG's soon.
Also, I'm designing and developing my own 2D JRPG. I am experimenting with RPG Maker XP and RPG Maker VX Ace at the moment.

NinjaKittyProductions

Professional Murder Hobos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to the forums! Always nice to have a enthusiastic JRPG player around ^_^.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unnamed_image.jpg
SOMEONE'S SINGLE! HE DOES LIKE LONG WALKS IN THE IN THE SHADOWS AND THE SMELL OF DECAY. SADLY, HE HAS NO NUMBER TO NOTE OF BECAUSE HE HAS NO USE FOR A PHONE, BECUASE SUMMONING WORKS MUCH BETTER AND DOES NOT COME WITH AN ITEMISED BILL. REMEMBER TO TREAT HIM GOOD ON THE FIRST DATE!
I just found out that MZ regional price on Steam in my place is much cheaper than MV.
Our water started to work again, now i don't have to fill up our toilet with water again.
Finally able to return to work after months of lockdown. My poor feet are hurting :( I need to get used to working again haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rodrick_3412