The Butcher

Wehtam

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hi again everyone!  So I'm efforts to make a semi Diablo feel game have been going very well so far but you can't have a Diablo type game without The Butcher!  I edited the heck out of the SF Enemy graphic for the MV provided butcher (I hope these edits are enough that I can be posting it but I've seen recolors of things like this so I'm assuming its all good)

Terms of use: Free to use for non-commercial or commercial use, please throw me a credit mention somewhere in there.  

The-Butcher.png

PotionDose

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I love the sound of your game. I'd be happy to play when it's finished :3 if its free that is

Wehtam

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Sounds great, yes this one will be free.  I wanted to make a purchasable game and have an idea for what it would be (which has a much more original story) but I figure something with a bit of a guideline for me to cut my teeth with first would be a good idea.  I'm almost done with my edits on the cursed Undead Queen... I think Leoric would have liked her :p   

danielvutran

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English! xD
Primarily Uses
PPUDGE!!!!!  :p   :p   :p   :rock-left:   :guffaw:   :rock-right:

jonthefox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
this is amazing! would love to play your project when it is done.

JohnnyR

Dungeon Master
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great job! He looks terrific, and evil! :D

Okay, so now we have a kind of a Pudge / The Butcher mix, what's next? Roshan / Diablo mix - Wraith King / Leoric mix - Bane / Belial  mix - Sand King - Azmodan? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I have a lighter work schedule next week. Is that a sign to move on to MZ?
I got a new rpg idea yesterday, titled "The Hero We Summoned to Save Us is a War Criminal from our Past?!"
Work on Yanfly's MZ plug-ins is coming along nicely. Looking forward to getting them: http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Core_Engine_VisuStella_MZ
so uh variables can only be used for num lol? I guess I gotta fix that once MZ come out lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BM_ANDERSON