AstoXx

Subconscious Punmaster
Reaction score
First Language
Logic
Primarily Uses
OK, so... I've finally got all my exams finished and that means I can start work on this again. I'm sure the, like, 6 people who are still interested will be very happy, but hey, I'm here to please. I've also decided that I'm going to post this up as a demo as soon as I've done everything for the first 3 parts of the game, regardless of how long it actually is because people play at different paces and such. Also, it'd be a good way to prove not only am I not dead, but that this thing is still very much alive, too. This ALSO means I'll be making more posts again, seeing as my post count is now way behind... but that's enough of my ramblings. I'll leave you to be minimally interested in this small bit of unimportant news.

ruinlight

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Seriously dude. This looks vary interesting. I hope you get done fast so I could play it! Good luck to ya dude.

Here's The info on my Game.

Shard of Light III

STORY:​ A young boy born with the power of Apocalypse and a girl born with the power of Genesis.

Through the beginning of time, and within the end of existence, Oliver and Brittany must face a series of quests that will

determine the fate of the past, present, future and existence itself. Through the Story Oliver, Brittany and friends must travel

through different times, worlds and paradoxes and defeat the malevolent Warlock Oligma. An evil Demon Child who too has the

Power of Apocalypse. And is causing havoc in the past from the future.

Characters:

Oliver

Brittany

Deemon

Ania

Karo

Zonolius

Roseldo

Eeka

Sorry to lazy to put description... But if you can, tell me what you think of my story.

Well, have a good one.

AstoXx

Subconscious Punmaster
Reaction score
First Language
Logic
Primarily Uses
I've hit far too many blocks regarding the limitations of this project. The bet has died out, anyway, so I see no reason to continue as I am. I thought it could be done, but not by me. I expect a better man will do it someday, but for now the challenge of making a decent game using only out-of-the-box materials AND default settings has proven to be to big a task for me to make.

I'm not scrapping it in it's entirety, so to those still interested in this dust-covered husk, don't fret. I'm just going to resign to using RTP materials, but allowing the full custom she-bang. Maps, scripts and database. That way, I can be vastly more creative. This will require me to have to work from scratch AGAIN, but I've got high hopes now. I came close to actually getting to the demo with the restrictions, so now that they've been lifted I should find this more refreshing and less of a tedious hassle.

I'll be updating about progress fairly frequently, so keep your eyes peeled. The very, very small number of interested peoples might get a kick out of that.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I constantly go back and forth between kickstarter and indiegogo...one garners far more attention while the other is so much safer....
I just finished Variables I lesson! Urrah! I'll be publishing it soon. :smile:
Hopefully brighten your Monday.
SwordSkill wrote on alice_gristle's profile.
Hey, wanna give my project a try? I promise it will be easy.
Seeker Clones.png
Work on the Decepticon Seeker sprites is taking longer than I anticipated. I have five down: Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Acid Storm and Nova Storm. Three left to go: Ion Storm, Sunstorm (needs rework), and Slipstream. After completing their walking sprites, should I wait to post them after I've done a transformation sequence?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gwuapo