The Collective Fanart Corner - [PAUSED - Waiting for more developer submissions]

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@SmashArtist Cool! Very nice!
@hiddenone woohoo. love it!

Okay so here's my fanart for both games. Had a great time making these so hopefully you guys like 'm :D

Game: Super Tech! by @pickledylans
Character(s): Kassim and Teah

FA2.png

Game: Rave Heart by @Starmage
Character(s): Ellemine, Chad, Klein
Fanart:

FA1.png

Developer use: Yes! Developer can use!

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
OMG Finnuval!!! :o <3 <3 You did it!!! <3 <3 They look awesome and cuteeee!! <3 <3 Love it so much!! And I am in love with the details of the chars and that's why you asked for flowers! XD :D This is sooo lovely!!! You guys with your arts just made my day!! XD :D <3 <3 Thanks so much for this beautiful work!! <3 <3

rechronicle

Mystvaldia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here we go, fanart time! :kaoluv:
I can't access the image of Super Tech character, so I made it using other member fanart as a reference.

Game: Super Tech! by @pickledylans
Character(s): Kassim
Fanart:
1.jpg
(casual standing pic mode in vn, calming presence)

Game: Rave Heart by @Starmage
Character(s): Ellemine, Chad, Klein
Fanart:
2.jpg
(a princess with power would be interesting to have a dramatic touch)

Developer use: Contact me for use

I wrote my thought when making the fanart, not sure if it's allowed tho. Will delete it if it isn't.
Hope you like it & good luck with the project! You got this!

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Wooow! @rechronicle !! They are amazing!! <3 <3 <3 And I am soooo loving the dramatic look with Ellemine's art! Looks so cool and it tells a sort of story! Love that! ^_^ Thank you so much for these wonderful works! May I use your art to post on my thread as well rechronicle? ^_^ I am posting all the awesome fanarts of Rave Heart from this thread on my game thread soon. ^_^ :) Srsly! Ya'll so skilled! <3

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for all of your amazing fanart! I'm glad to see people are enjoying this event. :kaoblush:
Here are the randomly picked two focus games of this week:

Fallen Feather
by @Conflictx3
Game Genre: Fantasy
Summary of Game: A Comic Book/Manga Themed Game based on a book i'll be releasing next year, Zorian Dancehall is an overzealous teenager who dreams of destroying "Nocte Solis", a gargantuan virus in the sky that shares similarities to both the sun and moon and has rendered all people on the planet unable to reproduce for the past 16 years. Zorian believes the key to achieving his goal is by uniting the races who have been divided by ignorance and racial indifference for his entire life, but after a fateful night he'll see just how deep rooted racism can be and what he's up against...
Character References and details: Zorian Dancehall, the game MC, In the world of Fallen Feather skin color isn't important, eye color is everything. he has red eyes that are unique to him which causes much attention and confusion.

Game page: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/fallen-feather.117485/

and

by @samkfj
(the game logo, created by samkfj's girlfriend)
Game Genre: Adventure, Supernatural, Fantasy (Modern), Romance

Summary of Game: It's a JRPG style game with a lot of storytelling and emphasis on characters. The main plot (thus far) is that the main character is on the run and meets with a kind young man (the protagonist) that decides to tag along--not knowing that he's being lied to by her. A lot of humor, and storytelling for sure--but sure to be a lot of heart string pulling.

Character References and details: I really only have one flagship character--I feel if anyone knows me or my game, they know this character. Her name is Donica Linnell. She's very pessimistic and ornery--but still very down to earth healer. I have a lot of fun with this character and I submitted her for 2019's character creation contest too. Together with the protagonist (Longinus Von Oi) the story revolves around them and how two people of completely opposite personalities and backgrounds can bond.

Here's a few pictures of Donica, and two of her and Longinus together.

This is the one created by the artists for the 2019 Character Creation Contest (she came in second.)

This one was created by samkfj's good friend hanamaru

This was the very first picture of her ever created by samkfj's artist, Vanessa

This is my first splash screen (when the game starts) showing Donica and Longinus walking together. It was created by samkfj's artist, Vanessa.

This one is a promo piece also created by Vanessa. I called it "If you should fall, I will catch."

Game page: RTLTS Game Thread

Artists! It's now time to show your interest in these games and make some fanart! Remember to fill out the form when submitting, and enjoy yourselves!

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Note to self, cut back on the caffeine or else I'll keep trying new styles... Ah well, I think these turned out kinda cute even if they are rough. :rswt

Game: Fallen Feather by @Conflictx3
Character(s): Zorian
Fanart:
fanart for conflictx3.png

Game: Run The Last True Symphony by @samkfj
Character(s): Donica & Longinus
Fanart:
fanart for samkfj.png
What did Longinus do to deserve this? The world may never know...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was at another orientation yesterday and I realized I'll be working with an old friend! We met at the local water park a few years back and it was so nice to see her again! We had a chat, and next week when I officially start, I'll see if maybe we can trade our Zoom IDs so we can talk!
I made some sideview closets for MV!
You can find them in my MV resource thread.
People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member