The Collective Fanart Corner - [PAUSED - Waiting for more developer submissions]

Juanita Star

Witch of compilations.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
@SmashArtist I wasnt expecting to see sprite art XD Looking so good! Love the dettails!

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here's today's focus games!
We are in need of new games though, so if you're a developer who's interested in getting some fanart, or you know some developers who might, please let them know so they can submit their projects!
(EDIT: There were some issues with images again, but they should be working now, let me know if you come across any issues)

Cupcake: an Apartment Adventure
by @RachelCantFocus
Game Genre: Comedy, Wholesome, Multiple Endings
Summary of Game: A short but sweet game. You are a baker living in Sugarlake apartment complex. On a whim, you made some cupcakes and now the only question left is what to do with them?
Explore the halls of Sugarlake apartment complex, meet your fellow tenants and decide the fate of these 6 delicious cupcakes.

Character References and details:
Monika(green shirt, grey hair)-
Lives with Jus. Not much is known about her. She moves through the apartment complex like a ghost, always entering her apartment or the elevator just as you notice she is there.

Bolt(blue shirt boy, blonde hair) -Bolt is a simple guy. He likes sports, his girlfriend Tia and his best friends Rey and Blake.

Naomi(blue shirt girl, brown hair)-She is married to Drusilla. Naomi works as a librarian. She loves reading and often gets so engrossed in a book that the world could end and she wouldn't notice. Her love of reading is actually how she and Drusilla met, they bonded over some underappreciated classics.

Drusilla(red shirt, black hair)- She is married to Naomi. Due to allergies, Drusilla works from home. She is allergic to the sun so she has a strange sleep schedule. She loves board games and hosts a weekly game night for the apartment complex. She also has a passion for writing fanfiction.

Blake Goods(tan shirt, black hair) -Blake is a Baker. They love pink, chocolate covered raisins and almost everyone In the apartment complex. They dislike Karen with a burning passion. While they are an excellent baker their cake decorating could use some work. While they get along well with everyone they are closest to Rey and Bolt.

Rey(teal shirt, brown hair)- Rey is the kind of person who's door is always open, she loves it when people stop by and really values the relationships she forms with others. She is closest to Blake and Bolt. Rey uses a wheelchair to get around. She enjoys painting, plants and doing her modified yoga sets.

Kathy (pink shirt, ginger hair)- Kathy is the newest tenet at the Sugarlake apartment complex. She is a university student who moved from out of town and is struggling to make new friends.

Aurora(purple shirt, brown hair)-Aurora works a night shift, due to this, she tends to sleep at odd times. Aurora doesn't really interact much with the other tenants with the exception of Drusilla. Aurora and Drusilla both tend to be up at odd hours of the night and enjoy a tabletop role-playing game called Oddities and Adventures.

Karen Honeycomb(yellow shirt, blonde hair)-Karen works for an MLM. The other tenets tend to avoid her since she is always trying to recruit for her MLM. She is closest to Rey since she is one of the only people willing put up with her constant sales pitches.

Jus (four armed character beside Blake in the note bellow) - Lives with Monika. Not much is known about her. No one in the apartment complex has ever seen her.

Group Photo.png
Karen Honeycomb.png
with Jus.png

TREE.png
three.png

Game page: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/cupcake-an-apartment-adventure.125124/

Game Genre: Fantasy, Adventure
Summary of Game: Four friends go on a quest to save their homeland from an evil tyrannical prince.

Name: Tia
Weapon: Sword and Shield
The main protagonist. She is a brave kind young girl.
She loves hunting for treasure and can be very reckless and rush into dangerous situations without thinking.
Much to her friends frustration..

Name: Zoey
Weapon: Magic Bow
Zoey is a friendly and eccentric girl. She and Tia have been best friends since childhood.
She hates fighting monsters up close so she uses her bow and her spells so she
can attack from a distance. She loves fishing and cooking meals for her friends.

Name: Ashley
Weapon: Two Handed Swords
Ashley is the muscle of the group. She dropped out of Knight's Training
Academy to go adventuring with her friends. She is the 'big sister' of the group
and is protective of her friends.

Name: Jasmine
Weapon: Magic Staff
Jasmine is the daughter of a mapmaker. She longed to see the world instead of just reading
about it in books, so she is traveling with her friends. Jasmine is a socially awkward mage
and gets embarrassed easily.

Artists! It's now time to show your interest in these games and make some fanart! Remember to fill out the form when submitting, and enjoy yourselves!

Last edited:

RachelCantFocus

Bad art, Worse ideas.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@dreamfall887
Hope you're ready for a crossover cause we both have characters named Tia!!!!!!!!!!!!

I drew them together! I made it black and white cause my Tia is only mentioned in my game so I've only ever drawn colourless sketches of her. too lazy to commit to a shirt colour lol

Game: "Cupcake" and "Souls and Sourcery"

Character(s): Tia

Developer use: Developer can use own Tia

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@SmashArtist I can't recall, did I ever submit one of my games? I meant to but it's possible I totally forgot. :rswt

Game: Cupcake: an Apartment Adventure by @RachelCantFocus
Character(s): Naomi & Drusilla
Fanart:
fanart for rachelcantfocus.png
I'm pretty sure this would actually be a really awkward way to sit, but it's what came to mind first so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Developer use: “Yes! Developer can use!”

Game: Souls & Sorcery by @dreamfall887
Character(s): Ashley & Jasmine
Fanart:
fanart for dreamfall887.png
Because 'muscle of the group' and 'gets embarrassed easily' is the perfect mix for someone to show off their strength in my head.

RachelCantFocus

Bad art, Worse ideas.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@SmashArtist I can't recall, did I ever submit one of my games? I meant to but it's possible I totally forgot. :rswt

Character(s): Naomi & Drusilla
Fanart:
View attachment 155677
I'm pretty sure this would actually be a really awkward way to sit, but it's what came to mind first so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I love this so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can defiantly see Drusilla and Naomi doing this XD
The cupcakes are a nice touch too XD :kaoluv: :kaoluv:

dreamfall887

Sun Spirit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@hiddenone

Naomi & Drusilla

Awww! I love how they are linking arms! Also I really want a cupcake now lol. They look so cozy and cute :)

Ashley & Jasmine

Because 'muscle of the group' and 'gets embarrassed easily' is the perfect mix for someone to show off their strength in my head.
Ashley: "How's the view?" :LZSexcite:
Jasmine: "Oh wow! I can see my house from he- :LZScheeze:
Tia and Zoey: Say cheese! :kaojoy:

*camera click noise*

Jasmine: :eek:Oh T-tia! Zoey! How long have you been standing...
Tia and Zoey: :LZSproud::LZSjoy:
Ashley: D'awwww don't be embarrassed! ;)
Jasmine: :blush:
Tia: Sorry Jasmine. But you look so excited!
Zoey: Yeah we like seeing you having fun.
Jasmine: It's okay. Don't worry :):thumbsup-right:

(*ahem* sorry about the cringey joke. I'm in writing mode :):thumbsup-right:)

@hiddenone I love your artsyle! It's so sweet and charming! I love how the characters look like plushies!

Last edited:

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Got the fanart for this week complete! I had fun with using only one brush.
We're running low on game submissions though, so if you guys know anyone who'd love to have some fanart of their game, let them know!

Character(s): Kathy
Fanart:
SA_Cupcake an Apartment Adventure_Kathy.png

Developer use: Contact me for use

Game: Souls and Sorcery by @dreamfall887
Character(s): Jasmine
Fanart:
SA_Souls & Sorcery_Jasmine.png

rechronicle

Mystvaldia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Fanart time!! This time I'm exploring all kinds of possibilities.
Here goessss

Game: Sundew Nightmare by @RCXDan
Character(s): Frida
Fanart:
1.jpg
It turns out into a chibi art style. Maybe I should delve into this more.

Game: Fragments Of Fantasy by @Juanita Star
Character(s): Maria
Fanart:
2.jpg
Whenever I put this kind of lighting, it turns into a gloomy mood. Hmmm.

Character(s): Monika
Fanart:
3.jpg
An attempt to make it 3d-ish character.

Game: Souls & Sorcery by @dreamfall887
Character(s): Tia
Fanart:
4.jpg
Ah, I should get her friends around to bring the mood up. Now it feels gloom.

I hope you'll like it. Keep it up, everyone! :LZSjoy:

leusyth

goblin in your pantry
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thought i would drop in w/ some fanart! :kaohi:

Game: Cupcake: an Apartment Adventure

Character(s): Naomi

7EF08C78-A78A-455F-BF2D-2203E885E2ED.jpeg
Developer use: Developer can use!

Game: Souls & Sorcery

Character(s): Jasmine

B1F1CC58-0ADA-49E9-9B06-F7111FD7AA86.jpeg

Developer use: Developer can use!

Edit: Looks like the images arent uploading,heres an imgur link instead:

Last edited:

dreamfall887

Sun Spirit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@leusyth, @rechronicle

Thank you both for the fanart. Gives me more motivation to finish my game.
You are both very talented and creative people

P.S Give Zoey some love too XD

Last edited:

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here are the focus games of the week!
Odyssey
by @Ace of Spades
Game Genre: Action-Adventure RPG
Summary of Game: A shipwrecked bounty hunter on a quest to destroy the mighty Blight Demon meets a grizzly demise after being slain in battle. Death greets our hero in the Spirit Realm and informs him of his fate, advising he must spend the rest of eternity suffering in Purgatory until he finds a way to set his soul to rest. It's up to you to destroy the Blight Demon once and for all and return peace to the village of Serenity Falls!

Our unnamed protagonist is a brave bounty hunter with good intentions, but his wit is not as sharp as his blade.
The mighty Blight Demon is the antagonist, spreading corruption throughout the land and seeking revenge on humanity for being entombed for centuries.
Death is too busy ushering the souls of the dead to be bothered by your endeavors.

Game page: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/odyssey-action-adventure-zelda-esque-rpg.91087/

by @hiddenone
Game Genre: Sim(I guess?)
Summary of Game: Reincarnation Assistant: 9 to 5 is a simulation game where you take on the job of assistant to a God of Reincarnation... Who unfortunately for you isn't the most motivated when it comes to work. The main goal of the game is to not get fired, a task that's made infinitely more difficult with a lazy boss who loves to shove his work onto you. Can you help Mana send the right people to the worlds that need then? Or should Mana just duck out as soon as the clock strikes five?
Character References and details: I've got a bit of an odd suggestion for this: since the game is all about random heroes going to different worlds, I'd love to just see peoples' ideas. Think sending Harold to a swamp world, or an emo hero to a bubblegum land.

Or just some fanart of the main character, Mana (who can be female, male, or blob), being stressed at work. :p
reinassist_mana-art.png(art from BlackRoseMii's generator)
Game page: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/reincarnation-assistant-9-to-5.108182/ & the one map challenge version: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/reincarnation-assistant-one-map-challenge.106224/

Artists! It's now time to show your interest in these games and make some fanart! Remember to fill out the form when submitting, and enjoy yourselves!

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@RachelCantFocus Truly incredible, I never expected Granny to get fanart. :kaojoy:

@dreamfall887 You're right, Zoey needs some love. ;)
fanart for dreamfall887 p2.png
Game: Odyssey by @Ace of Spades
Character(s): Blight Demon
Fanart:
fanart for ace of spades.png
If he looked like this in-game, I think I'd let him win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Evil7 added!

I did a bit of a remake on one of the maps, also I made a particle for jumping into the portal, and one for traveling through the portal. I'll probably add more sparkles later to embellish it. :LZSwink:
Polished the animation and added details :kaojoy:
Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdramose